My ex bf is getting married and I'm upset???

wenwen

How about ex gf??

My hubby's ex gf came back from overseas and want to patch up with him. They broke up for quite some time and we are already married with a baby. He refused to tell her that he is married, worried that she will be sad.

Somehow she found out and tried to befriend me!! Evil girl... This really cause a strain in our relationship.

Sigh... I really think we should let go of the past. Now already married, main focus should be on our family. Heck care the feeling of our ex. Hee...

I guess it's human nature to feel somewhat surreal when someone close from our past life 'officially' changes his or their allegiance by finally getting hitched to someone else. This is despite all past 'love you forever', 'can't do without you', tearful heart wrenching breakups and etc.

However, it is one thing to reminisce the nice sweet memories and quite another to actually feel 'upset' about it. I believe it is healthy and good for people to grow up, be mature and brace ahead in life. :001_302:

jojoki

How about ex gf??

My hubby's ex gf came back from overseas and want to patch up with him. They broke up for quite some time and we are already married with a baby. He refused to tell her that he is married, worried that she will be sad.

Somehow she found out and tried to befriend me!! Evil girl... This really cause a strain in our relationship.

Sigh... I really think we should let go of the past. Now already married, main focus should be on our family. Heck care the feeling of our ex. Hee...
I def wouldnt encourage hubs to be close to his ex! bcos man generally are weaker beings! haha!

helenkong

i will feel upset and happy. Mixture of emotions.
But i will feel angry if i have to hear his good news through third party.
That makes me feel odd ward.

Hammie

I saw my ex bf (the guy whom I love most) on Facebook, his profile pic shows him carrying a a cute baby. My heart just froze at that moment. One part of me feels happy for him that he has started his own family and had such a cute son, but the other part of me wanna weep :p I can't talk abt this with my spouse cos he knows how much I loved my ex. So relieved that i can at last vent it all out here :D

jojoki

I saw my ex bf (the guy whom I love most) on Facebook, his profile pic shows him carrying a a cute baby. My heart just froze at that moment. One part of me feels happy for him that he has started his own family and had such a cute son, but the other part of me wanna weep :p I can't talk about this with my spouse cos he knows how much I loved my ex. So relieved that i can at last vent it all out here :D
the guy i loved the most, i never even got to date him (cos the feelings was not mutual) married on of my close buddy... i was soo upset I din even attend their wedding!!! We ( guy i loved, bff, n i had been friends for 15 over years!)