My First Baby ::))

Dear Mummys,
I am glad to inform that my First baby has finally arrived on 3rd July at 5am at KKH.
I was 37 week only. on 2nd July at 7am when i woke up from the bed my water bag broke. So i went to the hospital with my hubby n mom. I wanted to have normal delivery but it was not possible. i was not dialating much. i waited for 19hrs to dialate. but i dialated 2.5cm only. So doctor adviced me to do ceserean n i went for it.
But finally my baby arrived after long waiting.
My due date was on the 21st july so i dint expect him to come so early. though he is quite small. I just hope he will be fine throughout.
I love him more than anything.:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:

jasobias

Dear Mummys,
I am glad to inform that my First baby has finally arrived on 3rd July at 5am at Kandang Kerbau Hospital.
I was 37 week only. on 2nd July at 7am when i woke up from the bed my water bag broke. So i went to the hospital with my hubby and mom. I wanted to have normal delivery but it was not possible. i was not dialating much. i waited for 19hrs to dialate. but i dialated 2.5cm only. So doctor adviced me to do ceserean and i went for it.
My due date was on the 21st july so i dint expect him to come so early. though he is quite small. I just hope he will be fine throughout.
I love him more than anything.:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:
Wow..congratulations!!!How big is he?:Dancing_tongue:

babylover

Congratulation! I'm sure your baby will be fine and even heathy and happy. Do give him lots of cuddle and love. I can say that after seeing our baby, we just naturally forget all the labour pain and perhaps no words can describe the love we feel for our new baby. :D

jj25

Alpha Male
Congratulations on the arrival of your Prince! Size is secondary, most important is that he is healthy. Njoy ur motherhood....

rosita

Dear Mummys,
I am glad to inform that my First baby has finally arrived on 3rd July at 5am at Kandang Kerbau Hospital.
I was 37 week only. on 2nd July at 7am when i woke up from the bed my water bag broke. So i went to the hospital with my hubby and mom. I wanted to have normal delivery but it was not possible. i was not dialating much. i waited for 19hrs to dialate. but i dialated 2.5cm only. So doctor adviced me to do ceserean and i went for it.
:wong29:Congtrs,
Have a goodcare on your confinement.take care.