My princess is arrived

D

Dream*Mum

On 13th oct i was admitted to K.K hospital due soft cervi and contraction so doctor admitted me to the ward doctor advice me to C-set i rejected i ask for normal birth. She say can try but if anything happen straight away C-set so i agree if anything happen i will go for C-set.

mid night 3am my contraction getting more and more near in 5 mins, here it goes my water bag broke too so i was send to the delivery suite in the morning due to no ROOM!!! omg so many babies came to the world on oct!.

i was in pain but i never shout cos scare nurse scold me lol!! so i push my girl out just nice abt 9+ she arrived in the world.

Name: Lin Si Lei Delfina
D.O.B: 14/10/2009
Weight:2.815 kg
Height:49cm
Head: 30cm

" Thank Lord Jesus 4 E Blessing To Let My Girl Arrived Saftly "

AMEN!!!

angelwendy

On 13th oct i was admitted to K.K hospital due soft cervi and contraction so doctor admitted me to the ward doctor advice me to C-set i rejected i ask for normal birth. She say can try but if anything happen straight away C-set so i agree if anything happen i will go for C-set.

mid night 3am my contraction getting more and more near in 5 mins, here it goes my water bag broke too so i was send to the delivery suite in the morning due to no ROOM!!! omg so many babies came to the world on oct!.

i was in pain but i never shout cos scare nurse scold me lol!! so i push my girl out just nice about 9+ she arrived in the world.

Name: Lin Si Lei Delfina
D.O.B: 14/10/2009
Weight:2.815 kg
Height:49cm
Head: 30cm

" Thank Lord Jesus 4 E Blessing To Let My Girl Arrived Saftly "

AMEN!!!

congrats ya... :Dancing_wub:

hakisumi

congrats & rest well..
i also nvr shout.. i just remember my gynae saying.. ""dun shout if not u ll sore throat""
hahahahaha

take care~!!!!

D

Dream*Mum

Thanks angelwendy,Triquetra & hakisumi i will rest well ^.^`

fioncess

Rest well for ur confinement... i also nv shout cos the feelin like poo poo,, so when poo poo where gt ppl shout.. ahhaaa.. jus for laugh...

aIDa81

Congrats ,welcome to motherhood.
me too but nurse say dont shout, or u will lose ur voice.. tot I was comfortable shouting and screaming at the same time, until later I was glad that I didnt continue shouting coz my throat started to feel quite sore heheee

D

Dream*Mum

Rest well for your confinement... i also never shout cos the feelin like poo poo,, so when poo poo where gt ppl shout.. ahhaaa.. just for laugh...
Ya like pooping but still feel the pain wah ~

Congrats ,welcome to motherhood.
me too but nurse say dont shout, or you will lose your voice.. thought I was comfortable shouting and screaming at the same time, until later I was glad that I didnt continue shouting coz my throat started to feel quite sore heheee
thanks nurse say will get sore throat ya but the nurse and Kandang Kerbau Hospital not like this they will say SHUT UP!! heard some shouted at my next room lol

Congrats! your princess so adorable :001_302:
Thanks you veri much~
Congratulations~~~:tlaugh:
Thanks you
Congra dream mum..:)
Thanks you

congrats....
Thanks you

Congrats. Take good care and rest well
Thanks you

Gong xi gong xi
Thanks you