My son is 8 years old but short for his age

christie06

Hi mummies,

Just want to ask for any advise on what milk or supplement is an effective way to boost heights for children... my son is 8 years old but short for his height. currently giving him grow 6+ and centrum for kids... :err:

thanks

kurniya

hi christie,

my boy is also 8 years old and drinking Grow 6.. used to be short too but i gave him cheese everyday cos some people said it will make him tall (not sure how true)... now he is 122cm reached my shoulder and soon im the one will be shorter than him... hahaha...

im ok as long as he healthy and happy... very active and good in studies... im blessed!

christie06

thanks... i'll try to give cheese everyday... hopefully to work with him... thanks again....

hi christie,

my boy is also 8 years old and drinking Grow 6.. used to be short too but i gave him cheese everyday cos some people said it will make him tall (not sure how true)... now he is 122cm reached my shoulder and soon im the one will be shorter than him... hahaha...

im ok as long as he healthy and happy... very active and good in studies... im blessed!

Ting

dun wry, he will shoot up during puberty.
i hv many guys classmates, when they were in sec 1 n 2, shorter than me ( i m alr considered short for a girl), once they hit puberty arnd sec 3, they grow way taller than me.

littlehelper

Yeah for boys don't have to worry so much.
Actually these shorter once will be taller than the rest when the hit puberty.
My bro was one of the tallest when he was p5 and then when they were all in sec 2 he became the ave heights once and those short short once were much taller.

dfrtjie

There are a lots of milk powder available in market. Give him food full of protein. Also don't worry because boys gain height late in comparison to girls.

aidenmum

hi my son is 114cm and the shortest in school. ha. i already bot him to kk for blood test and the test show that he is normal. hai. headache still.so short and small. everyone tot that he is only 4-5 yrs old.