my true story

kymtan

i think its time for me to share my story.
i came from a broken family, i was given to my grandparents after my parents were divorced. i do not know what is mother's love till today. since young i wanted to start my own family becos i longed for it.

i was pregnant when i was only 15 yrs old, i was married to a 18 yrs old, not knowing what is love and what is a marriage. yes, things dont work out and i divorced. my gal is called melissa. i was granted her custody. i worked for 13 hours as a cashier that time to make sure i earn enough for her.

i met a guy at my workplace and another kind of life started. 4 yrs of of are/s which i thought everything will be alright tis round.i was pregnant again and we decided to get married. bt, i caught him having affairs with other woman, not one bt many. i had a miscarriage the next day and on the same day, i pack my things and leave. i lost 10 kg, everyday dreaming all alone,

i went around have sex with guys i dont know and mix around with bad companies and i started to abuse drugs, tis went on for a few days when one of the bad friend ask me to smuggle china ppl to los angelas, i did it for money and i was arrested, jailed in germany for 3 mths, i quit my drugs there and ever since i did not touch again till now. that moment, melissa was the only one i cant get rid of my mind, i realized i have forsaken her these few yrs.

i was back to singapore on 23rd dec 2004. again, a man called patrick came to know me, a gentleman looking who is very diff from my circle of friends. after 8 mths, we got married, and gave birth to my second dau, melinin. we had our own flat as well, bt i still dont know why things would turn out to be ugly again, i dont understand. i did not fight for the custody tis time, my view has changed.

i bear with the pain to part with melinin becos i know i am not able to provide her the best if i gotta support 2 of them. when i was so so so down, another man came into my life, kelvin. i wondered why do i fall in love with someone so easily. in my whole life, being together with kelvin is the biggest mistake i have ever made. i have never come across a man who take drugs almost everyday, gamble everyday, tell lies everyday.

i must keep my facebook password, msn password to myself cos he would use my acc to borrow money from my friends. i must hide my money and atm card otherwise my money will be gone in just a few seconds. why should i go through all these? is there never a sucess for me in are/s? my love and tears seems cheap. only the god knows my suffering, i swallow every bits of pain down to my throat, no one else know.

i bear with the pain to call the police to get kelvin arrested, he thinks i love it bt its not true. i feel painful bt i have no choice. to think that the IO told me they can do nothing as the drug he taken is not a controlled drugs. he carried on the drugs, its the 3rd your now, we rented a rm from others, he melissa and me staying in that rm, every sunday melinin coming hm till next morning. i cant see any better future together with him, he seems like a devil more to me, he is evil.

he deliperately provoke my 2nd ex husband and now i am allowed to see melinin again. i am tired, sickening, i want to move out of his life, bt he will continue to make things difficult for me, i dont know hw am i to overcm tis disaster.
i ord had two failed marriage. melissa is ord 11 yrs old, melinin is only 4, my life is a mess

tika

Get help my dear. Professional counsellor can help u. It's not healthy for u to stay with this devil called Kelvin. For the sake of ur Melissa, move out immediately and divorce him. He may do unimaginable things to your Melissa behind your back and she may be too afraid to tell anyone. And after divorcing him, stay single long enough to build a better life for both u and Melissa. It's time to Think with your head, not your heart my dear.

Dearie, Tika is absolutely right. Get professional help if you may not be able to do this or go through this entirely on your own.

You cannot stay with this Kelvin anymore and you know the reasons.

I don't know your age but regardless, it is never too late to make a complete break from the sickening past (which was not good for you) and make a fresh start.

The Sun rises up afresh each morning and this gives hope that you have the chance to make changes. Some people who are seriously ill or bedridden don't have the chance to start it all over again...

ChanelleHugo

Please think for ur gals this time.this is serious, i believe all mummies here r very worry what ur kelvin might do to her n u when he abuse drugs...
please move out asap..
you are still very very young so please leave him and move on with ur life... u will lead a beta life after this... believe in urself n tel urself u must do it... for the sake of ur 2gals n urself...

Ting

hi kym, im sorry to hear abt your plight.
but the first thing u need to do is, seek professional help.
u can try looking up uncle sam, his nick is masayuki, im sure he is able to help u n give u good advices/solutions.

imo, the reason why u fall in "love" so easily, is bcos u yearn for it too much.
bcos of what u did not hv in the past (your parent's love) u yearn for love from other men to make up for it.
no offence to u, but, U NEED TO WAKE UP N STOP WALLOWING IN SELF PITY.
u cannot control what happen when your parents left u with your grandparents, but right now, u can control your life with the choices u make.
one wrong turn leads to another wrong step. 2 wrongs doesnt make 1 right.

u say u didnt know how it feels to be loved by a mother, now u r a mother yourself, do u want your kids to feel tt way too? to grow up in such a bad environment? with their stepdad on drugs everyday! god knows what he will do to your kids when u r not arnd!!!
u know he is bad for u n your girls, so LEAVE him.
get help, make decisions n stick to it.
no one can help u if u do not help yourself.
everyone make mistakes, when we in love, we r "blinded", n nvr think of the consequences, but u hv alr made so many mistakes, u shld be able to see clearly now.

dun jump into another relationship so quickly. open your eyes n be wise. u hv 2 kids with u now, they will give u all the love no man can EVER give u. bcos their love is so pure n so true. they will be your happiness, your joy, your strength, your pillar, your motivation, your will n your reason to live a happy life.
good things come for those who wait, be patient n a good man will come into your life unknowingly.

my ex was an ass too, trust me, til now, i still hv NO IDEA why i even liked him.
i left him when my girl was only 5-6 mths old n from then i NVR contacted him.
i met many many many guys in btw, dated quite a few, n many of them told me they loved my girl, n wanna marry me n all.
but nope, i wasnt convinced, i dun wanna risk my girl's happiness.
til i met my current bf. took me 2 years to actually open my heart n accept him as someone who can really love me n my girl.
n he did, he loves us really much n always gives us the best.

u r still young, dun waste your life like that, leave this man, for the better of your children n yourself.

JMHO. :)

Phoebii Cheng

Hi

Yup agree with what Ting says...get help from uncle Sam aka masayuki in this forum.

Lead the life that you always wanted to lead for yourself not for others, love your daughters and be happy.

hakisumi

I agree w the rest.. U shld get help from prof.
Leave the house, lead ur life
once bitten twice shy...
Maybe u just hvnt meet e one for u yet..open ur eyes wide open..
If nvr meet anyone..just work n support u n ur daughters..they r ur responsiblity..
Dun let those men rule u..u rule urself or them!!
Even if u meet someone agn..really take ur time to know em n let them know u..
If they r realli sincere abt u n ur kids ..tat ll be great...
Pls dun fall in love so easily agn...end of the day ..u might b hurting urself or even ur daughterss

take care n god bless

Renzie

Dear gal,

Please do not give excuses as you were not loved yourself thus you keep looking for love. What you are doing is not conductive to you or your 2 gals. Understand that your gals being so young might pick up bad habits and bad influence if your BF is doing so as well.

Don't keep rushing into relationships so fast, ask yourself this question, why are you doing so? Is it because you are lonely or you just want someone to rely on?

Talk to a counselor and someone who can help. It'll be better for you if you can move out.

apollo

babe, i strongly agree with other mummies, esp Ting!

aft reading ur post, i must say that you REALLY have to do sth for urself and for ur girls! ur girls are innocent. i hope they will get the necessary love n care from u.

love and care does not only comes from how u treat them, but also on how u behave, how ur life is. ur life will strongly affects their lifes too. now you cant see how much they will get affected but as time goes by, as they grow older, as u see how they got affected, u will regret.

dun get into relationship so fast please! i'm sure aft so many times of 'bad' RS, u shd roughly now hw to judge and not getting into 'bad' RS n got 'cheated' again.

u must rmb, now ur top priotity is ur girls. think for them b4 making any decision. last but not least, PLEASE seek for help. =)

take care =)

JusMum

if u dont help urself , who is going to help u , ur gal is so pity , they want a mum but with a better personality .. there is no perfect for everyone , but self personality is important in their youth ..
u can do it ..