nanny or infant care in woodlands

princessyuki

am looking for a nanny/babysitter nearby admiralty mrt (best if its near wdls mart) on ad-hoc basic..

pls kindly pm me if interested..

thnks

I m looking for a baby sitter to look aft my baby (2mths plus ) ard my area woodlands st41 to look aft my bb when I go to work in march. I'm only working half day 1-6 so I only need one who look aft half day. Will u be free to look after my baby? How much do u charge?

chrissppyy

i am an experience Chinese baby sitter to care for your baby in very a clean home.
i stay at marsiling. i love baby and will be the best baby sitter you have ever met.
PM me if interested

Hi which part of Marsiling do you stay and how much do you charge per month on weekdays basis

aisuhime

Re: babysitter woodlands

Not sure is this thread still alive but I'm looking for a babysitter to look after my 1 year old daughter. I'm staying at masiling lane. Let me know the pricing if you come over and look after or if I bring my gal over to let you look after. chinese Preferred. Thanks. My contact is 82223118. (Brina )

Kimjames

Hi, I would like to check if anyone can recommend any babysitters in woodlands or marsiling to look after my baby boy (8.5mths) on a ad hoc basis for a few hours a week. Thanks!!

WINNIE1979

I am looking for babysitter nearby block 763 woodlands . Start on 1.5.2014. 3 months baby girl . Interested pls call me at 91081917. Thanks

chewchew

Hi, I am a home-based nanny staying in Yishun. I charge lower rates. If location is okay with you, pls email my daughter to discuss as I dont't have email. her email is chew-yeng.tan@aig.com

Our home is a 5-rm HDB without pets and non-smoking. Timings can be flexible as I am a full-time home-maker.

Urgently looking for Day time nanny / babysitter 7:30am - 7:30pm near Admiralty MRT blk 682X can start immediately, if any one got contacts or recommendation email
honey_chua@hotmail.com or 9 eight five 6 5 7 8 3tks. preffered chinese , non smoking environment.

Sunariati Sonario

Urgently looking for Day time nanny / babysitter 7:30am - 7:30pm near Admiralty MRT blk 682X can start immediately, if any one got contacts or recommendation email
honey_chua@hotmail.com or 9 eight five 6 5 7 8 3tks. preffered chinese , non smoking environment.
Hi there,
Pleasant and warmest greetings. Do kindly text me or keep in touch if you are keen and deem me fit to care for your precious ones.

I am currently providing a home base infant care services. I can cater to infants from 2 months old onwards. I will also be providing an ideal menu and activities to engage kids under my care purposefully and beneficially. Toys, playpens, etc.. will also be provided for. Almost similar to those professional infant care centres in Singapore.

Why sign up with my services?
- I provide unique age appropriate and educational activities that develop your child’s growth and development holistically. I will have with me passionate educarer who puts child best interest as priority.
- Provide pick-up and drop-off service from your home near Woodlands and Sembawang areas, if required. Arrangement can be made.

For your reference:-
I have been in the early childhood line for the past 12 yrs guiding children and was also into operations of operating a centre and handling staffs matters.
Trained in ECCE- diploma (education and leadership), infant care, first aid and Bachelor of Arts (hons) in ECCE from University of Wales.

Kindly advise if you are keen for arrangement and further discussion.

Cheers,
Su