Nausea again

I am in my 22nd week, second trimester. It is suppose to be the best time, but I am getting nauseous again! Anyone too?

LoVeS

It quite common as sum ppl do haf nausea even during 2nd or 3rd trimester~ As for my previous pregnancy i had morning sick thru out the whole pregnancy n as for current pregnancy is 1st n 3rd trimester~

Basha

Yeah...i had very bad morn sickness during the 1st Tri & was in great condition during the 2nd Tri...Now in my 3rd Tri the nausea tends to return again but not as bad as the 1st Tri...

SexyFlor

Me too... im already in my second trimester... There's once when i eat my Duck rice, the moment when i walk out of the coffeeshop which i throw up everything...

So far my appetite is good... lucky me...

Yup me too! Not much nausea in first tri, then the moment i hit 2nd tri i feel nauseous evyday.:eek:11: Sour plums(really sour ones) and pure calamansi (without sugar added) drink works for me:Dancing_wub:

blackpiggy

I'm in my 2nd trimester too, still nauseous and vomitted now and then, but m alot better from my daily vomitting 2, 3 weeks ago.

xlan

i dun hv any morning sickness.. but hv quite serious motion sickness.. can't take train.. can't take the reverse seats on bus.. can't go up circular multi-storey carpark (like those 313 or orchard central kind).. my vision will turn blur n feel like whole world is spinning..

Wiledna

I thought i will be feeling better after the first trim.. guess not.. :embarrassed:
I'm still having bad nausea and throwing up as and when..
Just hope this wont continue till the day of labour.. *crossing-fingers*

Phoebii Cheng

I can see you are 14weeks, 2nd trimester begins 16weeks, so you got 2 more weeks to go....

Why not you wait another 2more weeks? and see how? your MS might disappear

Wiledna

I can see you are 14weeks, 2nd trimester begins 16weeks, so you got 2 more weeks to go....

Why not you wait another 2more weeks? and see how? your MS might disappear
Hopefully... :embarrassed:
its even awful to puke gastric juice early in the morning.. >.<

ling.er

In my 2nd trim i do have Mornin sickness .. all the way near my 3rd trim then it stop ... feel so uncomfortable ..

YungDad

Alpha Male
Do you guys feel like throwing up after a meal? My wife is in the second trim and previously she doesn't have this problem but she's in her 20th week now and she feels very nauseous when she eats her meal but she never throws up. She has had morning sickness in 1st trim but she never threw up one time

xlan

Do you guys feel like throwing up after a meal? My wife is in the second trim and previously she doesn't have this problem but she's in her 20th week now and she feels very nauseous when she eats her meal but she never throws up. She has had morning sickness in 1st trim but she never threw up one time
Is she carrying high? if the bum is high it may cos pressure on her gastric area n thus cos'ing her to feel like throwing up.. try eating even smaller portion n increase the frequency of such small meals..

angelwendy

Me too when i preggy with my boy... when reach end of 2nd tri... the nausea came back again... just gotta bear with it.. drink some warm water... it helps...

YungDad

Alpha Male
Is she carrying high? if the bum is high it may cos pressure on her gastric area n thus cos'ing her to feel like throwing up.. try eating even smaller portion n increase the frequency of such small meals..
Oh I see. I don't really know how to see if she's carrying high because her bulge just seems all around the body but she did mention to me that she notices that the baby is pretty high up and when she feels her kicks, they're much higher than the stomach. Moreover, somebody did passed a remark saying that the baby is higher. So I guess thats what thats been troubling her. Well, I'll try to convince her to eat in small meals instead because she likes to gorge in one shot when she feels hungry lol. Thanks guys for the replies

sassandspice

I know people who have nausea up to giving birth! I know in my second trimester I've felt a bit dizzy after having waking up or having shower. So yeah, everybody is different.