Nausea!

mrsmahadi

I am 11 weeks preggy now. I keep vomitting out whatever I eat.:we3sad: My glands are very swollen and sore now. Plus I have this bitter taste in my mouth making it impossible to eat. Since I have been vomitting out whatever I eat, I start drinking the similac preggy mummy milk to make sure the baby has enough nutrients. I am hungry all the time and this makes me feel very gassy.
I am so scared to eat as well, because vomitting is starting to hurt.

Has anyone out there experience this before? What do I do?:tconfused:

SH74

try eating some biscuits b4 u get off d bed. n stay in bed for 15-20min to make sure d food went into ur stomach alr. shld help to make u feel better.

msblur

I am 11 weeks preggy now. I keep vomitting out whatever I eat.:we3sad: My glands are very swollen and sore now. Plus I have this bitter taste in my mouth making it impossible to eat. Since I have been vomitting out whatever I eat, I start drinking the similac preggy mummy milk to make sure the baby has enough nutrients. I am hungry all the time and this makes me feel very gassy.

Hi,

Try to eat those biscuits with sugar. It will reduce this feeling. Sucking sweet is oso another method. My niece used to vomit very badly during her 1st trimester too. I bot this black vinegar sweets, she love it so much. Said it helps! :)

lekdao

My 2 gf hv the same problem with you too. 1 vomit until dehydrate admitted to hospital for drip. This last for abt 5mths and coz of this, she stop working. How she manage pull thru i yet to ask her.

The other, the gynae prescribe her the sleeping pills (make her sleep & dun vomit) and anti vomit medication (took medicine 30mins b4 meal).

mrsmahadi

Thank you

Hey ladies, thank you for the recommendations. I just came back from the clinic and the doc did mention dehydration. It was scary as he mentioned it would affect the baby. Currently I try to sleep after every meal so that I dun feel the urge to vomit.

I was given medication for nausea and vomitting and I hope it works. I will be sure to try the biscuits and sweets tips as well. I hope that evrything will improve soon.

I will be sure to upd8 any progress. Once again thanks for the tips! :001_302:

P4nic

i think sweets help me too. When i feel nausea.. i pop in some sweets and i feel ok~ u can try some too.. but then again.. sometimes i feel i pop in too many.. which is no good coz may cause diabetes.