need advice

xiaonalove

My babygirl is 7 month old now... she just recover from her fever n after that , she refuse to drink milk n eat porridge... she will throw up everything ... what should i do??? I really very worry ...her appetite seem to b worst now... only in e night when she sound asleep then she will have her milk...

snowbear

My babygirl is 7 month old now... she just recover from her fever n after that , she refuse to drink milk n eat porridge... she will throw up everything ... what should i do??? I really very worry ...her appetite seem to b worst now... only in e night when she sound asleep then she will have her milk...
My DD also not eating well. She's 9 months old. I'm very frustrated but i'm hoping that the phase will pass quickly. Dr gave multivitamin to increase her appetite but she became more alert and refused to sleep instead. I'm physically tired out and emotionally drained...

Phoebii Cheng

Could it be that your bb girl is teething? u might want to feel her gums....if she is teething, her appetite will not b good.....

And when u mean throw up, as in vomit? if that is so then beta go c doctor......