need all mummy recommendation

kiswinkle

my BB doesnt lyk e brown rice my mum bought at chinese sinseh..she alws cried bitterly whneva we try to feed her..she's quite fussy i guess..there was once she din even wana drink her milk...e brown rice was mixed wit herbs..probably e taste is bad tt's y she doesnt drinks.=(

autumn82

my BB doesnt lyk e brown rice my mum bought at chinese sinseh..she alws cried bitterly whneva we try to feed her..she's quite fussy i guess..there was once she din even wana drink her milk...e brown rice was mixed wit herbs..probably e taste is bad tt's y she doesnt drinks.=(
How abt trying other brown rice w/o herbs? :tlaugh:I'm feeding DS wif Healthy Times Organic Brown Rice, smells creamy and nice... He's eating it too.. :)

raeka

Because of my boy is having constipation so i gave him " Healthy Time" cereal , tried all 3 and he love it. i also add i scoop of the milk powder.

Tried the Nestle mixed fruit but too too too sweet after having the cereal he have phglem so i switch back straight away.

Bae919

you can get it from NTUC & Cold Storage.. I got mine~~ Smells nice too when mixed with milk but tasteless.. :tlaugh:Luckily dear son likes it..
I'm using this too and my son loves it. Opens his mouth even when spoon is still far away :001_302:

Nice thing about this one being bland is you can slowly add fruit and veggie puree so taste wont be too strong. I'm going to start doing this in two weeks when he turns 6 months.

hi chuaeil

can grind up your own too? wash the grains first then dry under the sun or toast dry in oven. then grind it up and store it in a cool, dry place.

some mommies commented babies getting constipated - rice (both white and brown, but brown especially) can cause constipation. so it's good to add some vege - blend it up and add to the cereal. spinach is great. so are pumpkin, carrot, sweet potato...

alternatively, can grind rolled oats and offer that to your baby in place of rice. oatmeal is great for bowel movement. i also find oatmeal to be more yummy than rice. or you can mix rice with oats (plus milk & vege - it all depends on what your baby is ready for)

happy times cereal has the oat variety too. but if you can afford the time, preparing it from scratch yourself would be better since you know exactly what you are putting into that bowl of cereal :)