need all mummy recommendation

chuaeil

Hi all mummy,
which brand of brown rice cereal is good? Any recommendation?

Thank you so much ya... :tlaugh:

SH74

my boy eating nestle brown rice cereal also. n he loves it. but he might reject slightly plain bland food aft that (eg. plain porridge).

autumn82

Hi,

Why not try the Si Sen Brown Rice. It has herbs added to it, quite good for babies I tink. I used to gibe my DD eat that when she was young. Then changed to Yu Ren Sheng's Brown Rice. Heh. :)

bingo5

Hi,

The Si Sen brown rice which have herbs added is it really good for baby?Can baby as young as 6 mths old take herbs? My elder daughter dont like the taste, haven try on my 6.5mth old baby yet. Jus wan to make sure can a 6mth old baby take herbs?is it safe for them to consume ?

Jane Chow

I give my baby the Moonrabbit si sen brown rice....she dun like it plain... so I add it into her milk and she is ok with it....but seemd to be abit heaty so must let her drink alot of water...

chuaeil

Hi,

Why not try the Si Sen Brown Rice. It has herbs added to it, quite good for babies I tink. I used to gibe my DD eat that when she was young. Then changed to Yu Ren Sheng's Brown Rice. Heh. :)
Is the yu ren shen one good? They said baby too young better dont take herb one.

autumn82

Is the yu ren shen one good? They said baby too young better dont take herb one.
For DD, is not bad, she have it with milk. But as what the rest say, brown rice is kinda heaty but heard from those old ppl, those who eat brown rice, tough tough de.. :tlaugh:I also dunno how true la. But brown rice is better than white rice la!

Must drink water if feed wif brown rice..

I just bought Healthytimes Brown Rice, haben let DS try, will start him on it when I finish the Heinz Rice Cereal. Heh.

I like the organic brown rice by Healthy Times.It is made in the US.Not too expensive either about $6 - 7 per box. The only problems is that it is only available at selected supermarkets. It smells nice and very easily digested by my baby. Have tried Nestle before. Felt it was rather oily and not as easily digested.. just my two cents :)

Healthy Times, Singapore - Premium Organic Baby Food

autumn82

Oh ya, I just went to Eu Ren Sheng yesterday, found out that their brown rice also contains Si Sen, which is the same as the Moon Rabbit's. According to the salesperson, Si Sen is considered good for the baby.

autumn82

I like the organic brown rice by Healthy Times.It is made in the US.Not too expensive either about $6 - 7 per box. The only problems is that it is only available at selected supermarkets. It smells nice and very easily digested by my baby. Have tried Nestle before. Felt it was rather oily and not as easily digested.. just my two cents :)

Hihi,

Did u mix with milk or just plain water?? Seriously smell or taste nice? :tlaugh:

SH74

i recently let my boy try powdered brown rice. i mix it in his milk. can tahan longer, esp for night feeds. smells good but tasteless. previously, i put brown rice cereal in his milk which is sweeter.

but do let ur bb drink more water if eat brown rice 'cause it's more heaty.

chuaeil

Hi
can i check with you which supermarket do you buy from for the organic brown rice? Thank you.

autumn82

Hi
can i check with you which supermarket do you buy from for the organic brown rice? Thank you.
U can get it from NTUC & Cold Storage.. I got mine~~ Smells nice too when mixed wif milk but tasteless.. :tlaugh:Luckily DS likes it..