Need help pls

vonn81

Actually I oso dun really think of giving my son beef, but one of my colleague said that he gave his son beef and now his son is big and strong.....cos' his son was sickly when he was below 1yrs.....and oso tht time my son got cough and flu quite often (as he is in the infant care)

Next time will look out for the sweet silver fish.....

My son is 14mths old.....and still learning how to walk unassisted....and oso depend on his mood, if he like he will walk haha

Wow u had a bbq, for us we just celebrated with our family that's all cos' hubby said most impt is family together :biggrin:
ya beef is red meat is good if one need certain nutrition...oh 14 mths,so 2mths older then my gal ya..quite close gap...

Yup go look for the sweet ones. ytd i try puting in the wolfberries with the silver fish with brown rice is sweet and tasty...she ate alittle more and no battle...lolx

Think only 1 yr old we will invite ppl cos meaningful one yr to us mah. so next yr will be only family bah...anyway today daddy and me will bring her out to celebrate.... Just US....happy happy...

Oh ya did u let ur son eat cheese?? how old can eat huh...like kraft cheese?? or which brand is better?? thanks

Last edited:

Phoebii Cheng

ya beef is red meat is good if one need certain nutrition...oh 14 mths,so 2mths older then my gal ya..quite close gap...

Yup go look for the sweet ones. ytd i try puting in the wolfberries with the silver fish with brown rice is sweet and tasty...she ate alittle more and no battle...lolx

Think only 1 yr old we will invite ppl cos meaningful one yr to us mah. so next yr will be only family bah...anyway today daddy and me will bring her out to celebrate.... Just US....happy happy...

Oh ya did u let ur son eat cheese?? how old can eat huh...like kraft cheese?? or which brand is better?? thanks
Hmm did not let my son eat that much cheese until recently, a fren recommend to give laughing cow cheese, cos more milky....whereas for kraft it is more salty....so we bought the laughing cow instead and he quite like it

I so far nv tried giving my son brown rice....it is suppose to be gd...but ex right?

How's ur family day today with ur girl?

Good to hear that ur daughter is eating more......ur daughter can walk oredi?

vonn81

Hmm did not let my son eat that much cheese until recently, a fren recommend to give laughing cow cheese, cos more milky....whereas for kraft it is more salty....so we bought the laughing cow instead and he quite like it

I so far nv tried giving my son brown rice....it is suppose to be gd...but ex right?

How's ur family day today with ur girl?

Good to hear that ur daughter is eating more......ur daughter can walk oredi?
ya i heard about laughing cow too...maybe i'll try.

ok lah my mum bought 1 packet, 1kg i think $4.50 only leh somemore organic one...its mixed not purely brown. can use very long arh...

Yup its ok lor...daddy working, so 7 plus then meet us. we went ichiban. ordered kids meal for her..lolx..end up we eat most of it...its just the fun of it...

eat more for tat meal only lor...not all meals leh...

R u working mum??

Phoebii Cheng

ya i heard about laughing cow too...maybe i'll try.

ok lah my mum bought 1 packet, 1kg i think $4.50 only leh somemore organic one...its mixed not purely brown. can use very long arh...

Yup its ok lor...daddy working, so 7 plus then meet us. we went ichiban. ordered kids meal for her..lolx..end up we eat most of it...its just the fun of it...

eat more for tat meal only lor...not all meals leh...

R u working mum??
Yes I am a working mum, how abt u?

Is ur daughter able to walk....?

snowbear

oh hope she is alright..u not scared it will make her appetite increase and she will eat alot next time?? cos i'm cousin is like that...my aunt gave her something to increase her appetite then after that she alot not quite plump ...
bah! It's not working leh. It's actually a multi-vit and i read that it also increases alertness. I think it only increased alertness lor coz she's sleeping less than usual Gasp. Not eating and not sleeping. Mummy's worst nitemare.

plump? She's skinny like dunno wat. 9month+ still only 7kg. She moves around too much and eats too little so very hard to grow fat...

vonn81

bah! It's not working leh. It's actually a multi-vit and i read that it also increases alertness. I think it only increased alertness lor coz she's sleeping less than usual Gasp. Not eating and not sleeping. Mummy's worst nitemare.

plump? She's skinny like dunno wat. 9month+ still only 7kg. She moves around too much and eats too little so very hard to grow fat...
Not to worry lah..my dd also very active cannot stop moving...she 9mth plus also 7 kg plus only...now 1yr old only 8.8kg + arh...s long s got weight gain can le bah...her birth weight is??

AugBoyz

u give stir fry veggie for ur ger? Isn't it too tough for her to chew?

How much milk are u feeding her? How many times a day?
Wat is the time apart fm her milk n her solid meals?

snowbear

Not to worry lah..my dd also very active cannot stop moving...she 9mth plus also 7 kg plus only...now 1yr old only 8.8kg + arh...s long s got weight gain can le bah...her birth weight is??
Her birth wt was 2.43kg. Her weight increased very slowly ever since she was 2 months old... So far doctor didn't say anything about her weight

vonn81

u give stir fry veggie for ur ger? Isn't it too tough for her to chew?

How much milk are u feeding her? How many times a day?
Wat is the time apart fm her milk n her solid meals?
not all vege can stir fry...cos too tough s u say...so i stir fry pumpkin and broccolli so far only..pumpkin is much better cos when put some water and simmer it will be soft.

she have 3-4 time BM a day...

Her meals:

morning - between 4.30am-7.30am ( when she wakes up and wants milk)
MEAL BF- between 8.30-10am
before morning nap - 10-11am ( little only just to let her slp)
MEAL Lunch- between 12.30-1pm
Afternoon - between 3.30-4.30pm
MEAL Dinner -between 6.30-7.30pm
Night- between 9-11pm (before she slp)

:)