need help

lydiana

i just got back from my monthly appointment with my gynae....i am kinda worried. My weight has not increased bt baby has put on 1kg which makes her 2.5 kg at 32 weeks... my gynae says its kinda worrying and told me to watch my diet....cut down carbs etc....any1 have the same experience as me?...Gynae dun want baby to be too big or i'll hv complications giving birth later..

Last edited:

jojoki

i think quite a fair bit of ppl hav big babies.. so did my cousin.. was warn to watch her diet or she may need a c-sec.. she was told to stop drinking milk at 30 weeks as her bb was big... anyway she had a natural delivery n baby was nearly 9 pounds... shes one year old and has lost all her baby fats! :)

chuaeil

hi,
my bb gal born at 3-915kg. I think dont eat too much seewt stuff and the last 3mths bb will put on weight very fast, that time i have to watch my diet too so i ate 2 meal per day.

lydiana

i am so worried...last month scan was only 1.48kg.....thus mth is 2.5kg....1kg in a month but i did not even gain any weight at all...i think i must stop all the sweet stuffs and carbs...must i loose weight too?

CanCanMum

i just got back from my monthly appointment with my gynae....i am kinda worried. My weight has not increased bt baby has put on 1kg which makes her 2.5 kg at 32 weeks... my gynae says its kinda worrying and told me to watch my diet....cut down carbs etc....any1 have the same experience as me?...Gynae dun want baby to be too big or i'll hv complications giving birth later..
baby 2.5kg at 32 weeks ok wad?

last time mine was 3.3kg at 34 weeks....prob u will be like me.

but did u eat a lot of sweet stuff?

just eat as per normal.

anyway all these scans measuring fetus weights are not always accurate de la.

in the end i gave birth at 38 weeks 2 days my boy is only 3.356 kg lor...>LOLs....see??? dun scare yourself. Tat time my gynae oso said ask me control my diet but i am already eating healthy food = how to control further?????

so dun need to worry and eat as per normal, just dun overeat....must get enuff nutrients....eat moderate and look for quality.

lydiana

Thanks cancanMum....you make me feel soo much better.............God knows how worried I am...Its just that I have been craving for the sweet talk drink recently.....bt not everydaylah...probably 2-3 drinks per week but always tell them not to make it too sweet...:001_302: food wise had always been the same for me...so far, i've gained less than 9kg throughout my pregnancy...now i'm afraid to drink similac mum which was given by the hsptl...i've been drinking soya bean almost everyday mayb shld cut down on that too..

CanCanMum

Thanks cancanMum....you make me feel soo much better.............God knows how worried I am...Its just that I have been craving for the sweet talk drink recently.....bt not everydaylah...probably 2-3 drinks per week but always tell them not to make it too sweet...:001_302: food wise had always been the same for me...so far, i've gained less than 9kg throughout my pregnancy...now i'm afraid to drink similac mum which was given by the hsptl...i've been drinking soya bean almost everyday mayb shld cut down on that too..
hahaz...no prob....i oso drink soya bean milk every day, coz i make sure i get 2000g of calcium each day, i drink anlene coz it contains lots of calcium, but canx tahan the original flavour so bou chocolate flavour and mix. Calcium is imp otherwise if u dun take enuf yr fetus will deplete yr calcium from your store....tat is in your bones.

lydiana

hahaz...no prob....i oso drink soya bean milk every day, coz i make sure i get 2000g of calcium each day, i drink anlene coz it contains lots of calcium, but canx tahan the original flavour so bou chocolate flavour and mix. Calcium is imp otherwise if u dun take enuf yr fetus will deplete yr calcium from your store....tat is in your bones.
maybe thats y my joints have been hurting lately.....or maybe just getting old..hehee.....

trendy

hi lydiana, i just went for my check up yest and my bb onlyweight 1.9kg. i am 32wks too. guess my bb was much smaller then urs.. and i weight 71kg my doc say i should cut down on me cabs too.

lydiana

hi lydiana, i just went for my check up yest and my bb onlyweight 1.9kg. i am 32wks too. guess my bb was much smaller then urs.. and i weight 71kg my doc say i should cut down on me cabs too.
but ur bby is only 1.9kg leh....y must u cut down on carbs? did u gain a lot of weight during pregnancy?.....i gain less than 9kg throughout my eight mths,,,.......

lydiana

i only gained 2kgs now at 29 weeks. Baby at 1.2kg. Gynae said its ok.
serious? wow!!!....i tot my 9kg weight gain was good...urs even better eh....so after give birth u need not worry abt losing the xtra weight....by the way, baby was 1.48 kg at 28 weeks...

Last edited:

trendy

wow u all gain so little only.. me gain about 13kg till now. i tink hard to lose weight next time. i hope breast feeding will help me to lose weight faster.

lydiana

wow u all gain so little only.. me gain about 13kg till now. i tink hard to lose weight next time. i hope breast feeding will help me to lose weight faster.
how many months pregnant are you?....i might gain more weight...still got 1 plus more month to go.....

Last edited: