Need recommendation

wongal

Dear mummies,
my EDD is end Jul or Early Aug, any good recommendation of confinement lady, pls kindly pm their contact to me. Thanks a million.

Geri Tang

I think quite a number of mummy who get my CL contact, their EDD ard June and July. You may want to give her a call.
I called and was a little disappointed coz she is not available in early June. She's recommending her fren to me but i'm not sure if she's the same as her.

winnie ng

Hi All Mummies to be,

I just finished my confinement and thought i should share with you about the good confinement nanny that i engaged. The week before I went for labour, I am 71kg. Comparing to now, 59kg. I had lost 12 kg after giving birth, mostly thanks to my confinement nanny. Before pregnancy, my health condition was very poor. My face was often as pale as paper. After birth, with my confinement nanny's receipe, I feel more energetic and i can see my health gradually turning for the better than before.

People often say that pregnant mothers tend to drop loads of hair after birth, which is true. However, to help me, my confinement nanny put some herbs in my red date tea which I took for a week and it alleviated my condition! In fact, only few strands of hair drop per day when combing. Its unbelievable that just my red date tea alone have 8 different kind of herbs used...

Mine was natural birth but without any epidural neither nor any pain relieve except the laughing gas. Therefore, after birth, I can feel the extreme pain. In chinese medicine studies says, meals with chicken or egg are not allow during the first 12 days. However, I didnt know about this, hospital's confinement food comes with herbal chicken, I ate the whole bowl. Plus, my grandma boil black chicken, I drank all. I was in great pain the first week. Lucky my nanny know how to help me. She ask me wash with salt water. At first, I thought this confinement nanny is crazy, the wounds sure extremely painful to be contacted with salt water. I still challenge her on this. In the end, I followed her instruction because the pain was unbearable that I have to try. Surprisngly, the next day, the pain almost gone...

My baby has serious blocked nose and was not able to drink well. He wakes up hourly for milk, even at night! Thankfully, my confinement nanny was very patient, she wakes up to feed him without fail. I then brought my baby for a checkup during the 2nd week, the doctor said that by right my baby should be skinny due to his trouble of ingesting well. Surprisingly, he weighs 5.2kg that day (baby at birth weighs 3.6kg). With only 2 weeks plus, he grew so much. My nanny even volunteered to stay for another week after confinement (usually 28 days) to look after the baby with no extra charge!

She said being a confinement nanny is her interest and definitely not because of money. With more than 20 years experience, I trust her to taking care of me and my baby as well. For the one month, she really did a very great job. So mommies, to those who have not found a good, responsible confinement nanny for yourself and is still in dilemma, you may consider her. Message me for her contact details!

Cheers to motherhood![/QUOT

Can i have your CL contact? thanks!

Autum

Humm... I am not sure of her friend but if you ask me, I will trust her that she will introduce good one. She wont want her name to be tarnished isnt it?

I called and was a little disappointed coz she is not available in early June. She's recommending her fren to me but i'm not sure if she's the same as her.

Autum

Have PM you her contact. Cheers!

Hi All Mummies to be,

I just finished my confinement and thought i should share with you about the good confinement nanny that i engaged. The week before I went for labour, I am 71kg. Comparing to now, 59kg. I had lost 12 kg after giving birth, mostly thanks to my confinement nanny. Before pregnancy, my health condition was very poor. My face was often as pale as paper. After birth, with my confinement nanny's receipe, I feel more energetic and i can see my health gradually turning for the better than before.

People often say that pregnant mothers tend to drop loads of hair after birth, which is true. However, to help me, my confinement nanny put some herbs in my red date tea which I took for a week and it alleviated my condition! In fact, only few strands of hair drop per day when combing. Its unbelievable that just my red date tea alone have 8 different kind of herbs used...

Mine was natural birth but without any epidural neither nor any pain relieve except the laughing gas. Therefore, after birth, I can feel the extreme pain. In chinese medicine studies says, meals with chicken or egg are not allow during the first 12 days. However, I didnt know about this, hospital's confinement food comes with herbal chicken, I ate the whole bowl. Plus, my grandma boil black chicken, I drank all. I was in great pain the first week. Lucky my nanny know how to help me. She ask me wash with salt water. At first, I thought this confinement nanny is crazy, the wounds sure extremely painful to be contacted with salt water. I still challenge her on this. In the end, I followed her instruction because the pain was unbearable that I have to try. Surprisngly, the next day, the pain almost gone...

My baby has serious blocked nose and was not able to drink well. He wakes up hourly for milk, even at night! Thankfully, my confinement nanny was very patient, she wakes up to feed him without fail. I then brought my baby for a checkup during the 2nd week, the doctor said that by right my baby should be skinny due to his trouble of ingesting well. Surprisingly, he weighs 5.2kg that day (baby at birth weighs 3.6kg). With only 2 weeks plus, he grew so much. My nanny even volunteered to stay for another week after confinement (usually 28 days) to look after the baby with no extra charge!

She said being a confinement nanny is her interest and definitely not because of money. With more than 20 years experience, I trust her to taking care of me and my baby as well. For the one month, she really did a very great job. So mommies, to those who have not found a good, responsible confinement nanny for yourself and is still in dilemma, you may consider her. Message me for her contact details!

winnie ng

I do have a confinement lady to recommend. She has just completed my job last week and I have a very great experience with her services.

(a) she is a malaysian in her mid 50 and has about 6 to 8 years experiences.
(b) she is a very clean and tidy lady, she cleans my kitchen (mop the floor and whole kitchen) each time after she cook.
(c) she is a great and creative cook, highly recommended, she cook for me and my hubby and we like her soup very very much. She does prepare tonic for me every night before i go to sleep.
(d) she is also very good in taking care of my baby. She even bought some traditional oil for my baby before she even starts work.
(e) she is efficient.
(f) she is very good temper, friendly, talkative, initaitive and sociable. During my baby shower party, she did help us to show our baby around to our relatives when we were busy.
(g) She prepares notes on food that I should avoid before she left.
(h) her standard charge is S$1900 + S$100 (ang pau) and 1 way ticket back to malaysia. Cos she has performed very well, so I did reward her by paying her the cost of her trip from malaysia to sgp.

Do let me know if you wish to engage her. :)

hi, can i have your CL contact no. pls. thanks ya.

Sunflower22

Hi All Mummies to be,

Cheers to motherhood!
Hi! Can I have your CL's contact? Tks!

Last edited:

Sunflower22

Re: Confinement lady - Auntie Mei

Hi mummies,

I just completed my confinement with Auntie Mei. Although this is my second child, I only engagaed the services of a CF this time as the 1st one was done my my SIL. Sadly, it was a terrible experience which is why I engage a CF.

I was into my 5th month pregnancy before deciding to get a CF and all recommended ones are taken up already, until one CF says she can check with her friend to see if she can help me.

So, that's how I came to engage Auntie Mei for her services. She's actually very nice, btw, she's a malaysian. She's says she's available to help me with my confinement and advise me to get hubby to call her when I gave birth so that she can prepare to come over Singapore to help with the confinement.

I am a bit apprehensive inittially and was afraid that she might "tua" me later on so I called her a few times (monthly in fact) to confirm. She's very nice and assured that she will be here.

Then when she came over for the confinement, I must say, although I have a maid to help with the household chores, she will look after my baby day and night when required, cook for me and family, help with the baby's full month celebrations (we celebrated earlier) and gets along well with my family members.

This really gave me an opprotunity to take a good rest and recuperate. In addition, before she left, she will remind me to take note of certain of my maid's bad habits (like hygiene, etc...) so that my baby will be well taken care of after she left.

So if anyone needs a reliable and trustworthy CF, do pm me so that I can provide her contacts.
\

Hi can I have your CL's contact? Tks!

pipilili

hi all mummies,
May I check if CL will ask you guys to prepare any chinese herbs/tonics before she arrive at your house? Can you guys share with me?
:001_302:

elaine01

These are what I had during my whole month.....
Longan meat: 1kg
Dang Gui: 1/2 kg
Dang shen: 2kg
Gou qi zi: 1kg
Red dates: 3kg
7 x Ba Zhen pre-packed herbs
7 x Danggui pre-packed herbs
Da feng cao: 28 packets
Black dates: 1kg
Nan zao: 1kg
Mi zao: 100g
DOM: 2
Red rice wine: 8 bottles

pipilili

Thanks Elaine. May I check with you when did you start to buy these? Is it 1 week before EDD or ? Did you put these herbs in the fridge or just leave them outside kitchen.

elaine01

everything in the chiller except for the wine & da feng cao(for bathing). these 2 keep in a cool & dry place, away from the sunlight......

Autum

Hi Pipilili, how's the meeting with the CL? Are you satisfy with her presentation etc? Hopefully she advise you on your question below? Good luck!

Thanks Elaine. May I check with you when did you start to buy these? Is it 1 week before EDD or ? Did you put these herbs in the fridge or just leave them outside kitchen.

jinglebell

Hi All Mummies to be,

Cheers to motherhood!
Hi Autumn

Do you mind sending me your CL number? Thank you so much

ooisy

It really fortunate for u to cross path with such a wonderful lady. May i have her contact as well, thks a million.

BTW, do take note hair loss issue are usually more serious during month 4 after childbirth, while the old wives' tales would refer this as the period when your lovely little one start to gurgle " ma ma....ma....ma" u will then start to notice lot of hair at your bathroom outlet. Though is a natural process, which such hair loss is due to hormone changes, you may still wanna do something or take some tonic stuffs during this period as to not allowing the progression to get out of hand.

Hi All Mummies to be,