Need recommendation

kaymummy

My confinement lady is called Siew Hua and I would definitely recommend her... She's very easy going and efficient lady, as well as a good cooker. She's quite young (below 40 years old) but comes from a family of confinement ladies. I find that younger CLs are better, as I've heard of stories of CLs who are older falling asleep while feeding the baby!

I'm a fussy eater and she'll accomodate by cooking more yummy food, like mee hun kuay (aka ban mian), etc, so that I won't have to always eat the ginger wine soup after the first two weeks. My family members also liked her cooking as she also cooked for my family members.

She can be contacted at 012-242-6978.

rabbit mom

Hi Kaymummy & Megan,

Thanks for the contacts! Btw, anyone here got recommendation for nanny in holland drive area?

Thanks in advance!

hpc

Hi I got a few singapore day confinement lady available.Those who need a stay-out CL can pm me direct for further information.

maneo0302

Re: Confinement lady to recommend!!!

Hi. I'm due in June 2011. Am looking for a good confinement lady. Can someone recommend a good one to me?

elaine01

Re: Confinement lady to recommend!!!

There're lots of recommendations. It'll be good if you can call any CL & talk to her & see if you're comfortable with her before deciding. :eek:)

:Dancing_tongue:Hey mummie here

Call this S'pore non stay CF lady, she honest & nice, more than 10yrs experience, great cook with different CF food on 28days & tonic soup.

I had try her twice & recommended to my all my friend, they say her cooking is very nice till they finish every meal she cook...

Call her at HP: 98476976
Hi, what was her jobscope? only cooking? and how much did you pay? for how long? thanks

pinetartsg

For stay-in CL/nanny, you also need to consider their meals eg. breakfast, dinner, water bill, shampoo/toothpaste (which my cousin provide for his recent case), usage of detergent which they used to wash theirown clothing(cost is on us so somewill not save for you for the water and detergent -which I use very gd brand). But luckily my ex nanny behaved well and after each wash, she will ask if I need the last washed water for washing the balcony or toilet. After washing some demand for free time to iron their clothes. ....etc. Anyway, it all depends luck. Just like choosing a maid.

maneo0302

wow. in that case, prob will take a stay-in one, cuz diff by a few hundreds only. And if the baby wans milk at night, the CL is there to help.

wannabegoodmum

Hi Mum2bee, May I have Auntie Tianhua's contact? Thanks!

QUOTE=Mum2bee;461911]hi...i am here in tis thread to recommend my confinement lady....
Auntie Tianhua from malaysian(pahang)
right now i am still doing my confinement.... :)

tis cl is recommend by my friend cl which we find is quite good

bring my baby sun tan at 8 am
cook breakfast,lunch,dinner (for whole family)
bring my dogs for walk & feed my dogs
take care baby
wash clothes(baby & my family)
mop the floor daily
water the plants

the food that tis auntie cook is delicious but not oily
she is very supportive of breast feeding
she also have alot of knowledge on chinese herbal soup(what to boil & cook)

the best ting i like about tis cl is she is not dat kind of i am veri experience you must listen to mi
she have alot of initiative & friendly
in terms of food you can tell her what you like to eat & how you like it to be cooked & she will do it for you
BUT of cos if those food that you cant eat she will tell you you cant eat & drink
and also tis cl is cleaner than my family...always remind us to wash hand before carrying the baby cos we always pat our dogs

and like most cl she will ask you to wear bedroom slippers at home,dont sit on the floor,always bring you red date water to drink,ask you to eat your food,dont walk around bad for your pelvics etc etc And also she need a short afternoon nap cos they have to take care of baby at night

but the best ting about her which i like about is she told mi not to eat ginger,herbal stuff,wine during the lst week cos scared baby got jaundice
she uses shallots & lemon grass in the food instead to get rid of the wind for mi

tis auntie also always eat the leftover night food(which i feel quite bad but she insisted to eat cos she dont like to waste)

overall she is beter than what i expected cos after listening to all the MOnster CL in forum

example:extremely old school type,nagging,bossy,lazy,dirty type

i am so scared dat i will be in depression mode haha
but i glad dat i am fine hehe

right now i am happy to share tis cl with your guys here :)
i have no commission and also not in any relationships term with tis cl just purely find her good that is all

as for her charges i tink you need to call her personally to chk
cos she charge mi might be more x
mine is a family of 5 plus 3 dogs with no maid

can pm mi for num if anybody interested :)[/QUOTE]

wannabegoodmum

Hi Aries80, May I have the contact of your CL? Many Thanks!

I do have a confinement lady to recommend. She has just completed my job last week and I have a very great experience with her services.

(a) she is a malaysian in her mid 50 and has about 6 to 8 years experiences.
(b) she is a very clean and tidy lady, she cleans my kitchen (mop the floor and whole kitchen) each time after she cook.
(c) she is a great and creative cook, highly recommended, she cook for me and my hubby and we like her soup very very much. She does prepare tonic for me every night before i go to sleep.
(d) she is also very good in taking care of my bb. She even bought some traditional oil for my bb before she even starts work.
(e) she is efficient.
(f) she is very good temper, friendly, talkative, initaitive and sociable. During my baby shower party, she did help us to show our bb around to our relatives when we were busy.
(g) She prepares notes on food that I should avoid before she left.
(h) her standard charge is S$1900 + S$100 (ang pau) and 1 way ticket back to malaysia. Cos she has performed very well, so I did reward her by paying her the cost of her trip from malaysia to sgp.

Do let me know if you wish to engage her. :)

pipilili

Hi,
May I know if there are recommendations of good CL from agencies? I decided to use agencies, in case I meet a lousy CL, I can quickly get her changed by calling up the agency.

Pls let me know if you have good recommendation.:001_302:

Autum

Hi All Mummies to be,

I just finished my confinement and thought i should share with you about the good confinement nanny that i engaged. The week before I went for labour, I am 71kg. Comparing to now, 59kg. I had lost 12 kg after giving birth, mostly thanks to my confinement nanny. Before pregnancy, my health condition was very poor. My face was often as pale as paper. After birth, with my confinement nanny's receipe, I feel more energetic and i can see my health gradually turning for the better than before.

People often say that pregnant mothers tend to drop loads of hair after birth, which is true. However, to help me, my confinement nanny put some herbs in my red date tea which I took for a week and it alleviated my condition! In fact, only few strands of hair drop per day when combing. Its unbelievable that just my red date tea alone have 8 different kind of herbs used...

Mine was natural birth but without any epidural neither nor any pain relieve except the laughing gas. Therefore, after birth, I can feel the extreme pain. In chinese medicine studies says, meals with chicken or egg are not allow during the first 12 days. However, I didnt know about this, hospital's confinement food comes with herbal chicken, I ate the whole bowl. Plus, my grandma boil black chicken, I drank all. I was in great pain the first week. Lucky my nanny know how to help me. She ask me wash with salt water. At first, I thought this confinement nanny is crazy, the wounds sure extremely painful to be contacted with salt water. I still challenge her on this. In the end, I followed her instruction because the pain was unbearable that I have to try. Surprisngly, the next day, the pain almost gone...

My baby has serious blocked nose and was not able to drink well. He wakes up hourly for milk, even at night! Thankfully, my confinement nanny was very patient, she wakes up to feed him without fail. I then brought my baby for a checkup during the 2nd week, the doctor said that by right my baby should be skinny due to his trouble of ingesting well. Surprisingly, he weighs 5.2kg that day (baby at birth weighs 3.6kg). With only 2 weeks plus, he grew so much. My nanny even volunteered to stay for another week after confinement (usually 28 days) to look after the baby with no extra charge!

She said being a confinement nanny is her interest and definitely not because of money. With more than 20 years experience, I trust her to taking care of me and my baby as well. For the one month, she really did a very great job. So mommies, to those who have not found a good, responsible confinement nanny for yourself and is still in dilemma, you may consider her. Message me for her contact details!

Cheers to motherhood!

Hi, You may want to try my confinement lady. My confinement is ending soon.
Her name is : Wang Ya Yu (Aunty Ah Geok) from Malaysia

019-3366585 (Hp)
0207 6996585(Home)