Need recommendation

Roroy

Hi mummies,
Would like to recommend my confinement nanny who is still at my place. She is way better than my expectations so I think it is good to share with you mummies too. As finding a good confinement nanny isn't that easy.

She cooks well. Hard working. Will sweep and mop my floor whenever she is free or find it dirty / oily after my massage. She even washed my fridge for me which had surprised me a lot. Both me & my hubby are very happy with her and intend to give her bigger ang pao when she leaves.

What's more is that she is charging quite cheap. Kinda below market rate.

You can contact her at 84011502(sg) or +6281372655271(Indonesia) We call her Mei Jie. She is from Indonesia.

Hope you find her equally good too!! ^_^

Enjoy your pregnancy and motherhood!! My son is 18days old today. Still trying to learn from CL how to take care baby. So far still can cope. Hee..
Hi, just wondering if your CL was still as recommendable after then end of your confinement? :D does she use phones and naps very often? did she request for more pay after the end of confinement?

Rgds
Rowena

Roroy

Hi all mummies-to-be

I would like to share my experience with my confinement nanny, Auntie Yali who spent 2 months with me, prolly the most difficult times of my life with all those post-natal conditions. She is a Cantonese Malaysian from KL who could cook both traditional and modern confinement foods. I have never thought that confinement foods could be so nice with all those double-boiled soups!

What's more, she really gives her heart out for babies. When my baby first comes back home, he has developed rashes and she insisted that everytime he poo poo or even wee wee, she would rinse his butt to make him feel better (coz using baby wipes and cotton pads would cause more pain) though it would be more troublesome. She would not choose the easy way out and jeopardize baby's interest. That's why my baby loves her so much and smiles at her all the time. Baby never lies!

As for me, I am grateful that I have her around during all those ups and downs, with all those support and care. I have managed to survive for the new motherhood. I didnt expect I could have enough breast milk for my baby but out of my surprise, I could breast-feed my baby for these 2 months, without having formula milk. I have to thank her for all those encouragements and loving care..and most of all, waking up at 3am to accompany me to latch or pump until the engorgements and lumps are gone...she is my angel!

If you would like to know more or would love to have her contact, please pm me.

She has just finished and went back to KL for CNY...we all start to miss her already!!
Hi, thank you for the recommendation! May I know what's her contact no.?

Rgds
Ro

SereneHuang

Hi, yes, she is still recommended. I will still hire her back for my subsequent confinements. She seldom use phone. She only nap when she finished her work n baby is slping. We all nap tgt. No, she didn't request for more pay..
Hi, just wondering if your CL was still as recommendable after then end of your confinement? :D does she use phones and naps very often? did she request for more pay after the end of confinement?

Rgds
Rowena

kellyawsg

Hi, yes, she is still recommended. I will still hire her back for my subsequent confinements. She seldom use phone. She only nap when she finished her work n baby is sleeping. We all nap together. No, she didn't request for more pay..
Hi serene, can I have her contact number? My due date this year so I need to get ASAP thks

CynLAI

Hi, thank you for the recommendation! May I know what's her contact no.?

Rgds
Ro
Hi Ro

Sorry for my late reply.

You can contact Auntie Yali at her SG No. 9241 9582 or her Malaysian Nos. 60166508680 or 60122748376.
Do lemme know if you want any other info!

Happy pregnancy!

Cyn
`

Angel9

Hi serene thks for info and I did called her but already fully booked.
You can PM me for confinement nanny contacts. I have already emailed you but maybe you didn't get it. this year is horse year and quite popular. most nannies are fully booked.

kellyawsg

Hi all, I just finished my confinement during dec. The lady was very good in her duties that i extend her 2 more weeks to help me out. She does housework,cook 3 meals, take care of bb n me. She would teach me hw to take care of bb.She stays at our house and would chat with me. Help out whenever my family members need anything. Cooks tonics for me.. She clean, and very hygiene..This very impt for bbs!!!Pm me for more details.
Hi ladies I'm looking for confinement aunties and can u provide her contact number?

kellyawsg

You can PM me for confinement nanny contacts. I have already emailed you but maybe you didn't get it. this year is horse year and quite popular. most nannies are fully booked.
Hi serene I just spoken with Indonesia aunties and mentioned ur name and she still remember of you but unfortunately she has no available until dec 2014. I still searching around thrus internet thks anywhere

Angel9

Hi serene I just spoken with Indonesia aunties and mentioned ur name and she still remember of you but unfortunately she has no available until dec 2014. I still searching around thrus internet thks anywhere
Hi
I am NOT Serene.
Also, my nannies are NOT from Indonesia.
And my nannies are still available.
Please PM me if you still need nanny this year.
Cheers

kellyawsg

Hi
I am NOT Serene.
Also, my nannies are NOT from Indonesia.
And my nannies are still available.
Please PM me if you still need nanny this year.
Cheers
Hi Gal,
Please contact me @93861136 or my Email address :kellyawsg@yahoo.com.sg. Do you know the market rate now?

Sunariati Sonario

Hi there,

Warmest greetings...

We provide not only baby sitting services but also educaring for kids under our care with designed age appropriate activities that are engaging and purposeful. Kindly find us at Nannies- on- Wheels. It will be our pleasure to assist you with further enquiries. I can be contacted at 83280874.

Experienced and qualified educarers to assist parents in the daily routines and educaring sessions for their little ones.

Thank you and have a pleasant day ahead!

Warmest Regards,
Mama Sue
:wewink::wewink::wewink::wewink:

Tammie

My cl was from Malaysia. She is a great auntie, took care of baby and treat him like her own.
She offered to let baby sleep with her in her room so I don't have to wake up in the middle of the night but baby wanted to sleep with me haha
even so, she wake up promptly everytime when she hear baby cry. She also knows how to make various kind of soups to replenish mummy's health. She will do marketing too.
she even bought some ingredients on her own expenses to make soup for me.
as her her cooking, it was not bad too. She will vary the dishes for your meals throughout the day. She encouraged me to finish the fish to boost milk supply.
And because I didn't get milk bottle sterilizer, she boiled the bottles for me very promptly.
during her free time, she doesn't watch tv but talk and play with baby :)
she also does household chores on her own will! Starting from the moment she reach my place, she started mopping the floor. Really impressed me
she will also guide you on how to take care of baby during the last week of confinement.
She is very experienced and have went to various country to do confinement. She is retiring in a few years time.
Interested mummies can contact me at 90925585 for her contact. She is currently in sg now and I think she's still available for some months later this year :)