need to apply barrier cream everytime?

hi..mummy,the barrier cream need to apply everytime after changing pampers,even got no rashes? i heard some said no need if no rashes.wat do u tink?thanx..:Dancing_wub:

Domique

need to apply to prevent rashes.
but i oni apply after morning bath and evening cleanup. the rest of times i make sure its dry by using tissue to pat then apply powder.

:)

hi..mummy,the barrier cream need to apply everytime after changing pampers,even got no rashes? i heard some said no need if no rashes.wat do u tink?thanx..:Dancing_wub:

LoVeS

If ur bb is prone to rashes then it is gd to apply barrier cream everytime u change bb's diaper~

nucleus

Alpha Male
My son is now 20 months old.

When he was born.... I rationalised that barrier cream should be applied only when we notice the on-set of rashes....

The problem is when rashes start... it take a while to recover and this causes dis-comfort to your baby and as a parent... you feel heart-ache...

And new-born skin is very sensitive....

Some friends recommended that barrier cream be applied thinly after every wash-down.

It is particularly useful to apply after baby has poo-ed or after a heavy diaper change when you are out of the house (eg. shopping) and you cannot clean him up properly until you get home. The barrier cream will protect him for many hours until you can wash him down properly.

By the way.... we have never noticed any side-effects from applying barrier cream frequently so it should be safe. (we use desitin)

Hope this helps.

weishy

i used to apply when my DD's younger and since 8 months old i tot no need to already cos she had no raShes at all since born.her diapers were changed regulary and using bumwear for the day...chances of her getting rashes is unlikely :0 so cna save abit :)