Need to change baby's passport???

autumn82

Autumn, ya, when you collect Iggy's passport just bring down Belle's to check if it's ok. When you collecting? Try to collect it by making an appointment to collect. It's faster. If no appointment, could wait up to 2 hours. That's what my friend faced. I made appointment to collect on a Sat, I only waited 10min.

Camom, thanks! LOL! Glad you can see the similarity. Hahahaha. I think I won't change his passport already. Maybe wait till he's 2?
I just applied yesterday.. Heh. Prob next week if photo is accepted.. Heh. Thanks for the tip~~ :)

LoVeS

Post my son's photo here for a while to show you how he looks like...

One is 4mth, one was taken yesterday

Look the same a not?
it looks almost the same to me n i dun tink tis kind of different they will require u to change the photo~

LoVeS

Why dont't bring his b/c instead? Then dont have to spend $30? :001_302:

They sure know how to make $$! :nah: Next time must limit children below 10 cannot leave country. :p Wahahahah
yeah i agreed tat our govt really knw how to make $$ lor~ how can kids dun change their looks within 5yrs time?! No update of pics equals to making new passport~ :embarrassed:

Lucky i made my son's passport when he is 1yr++ if nt sibeh lugi~

jasobias

I made my baby's passport when he was 4 months old. Now, he's 1 year old and my hubby says that the photo looks different. Must I change it?

I mean when he was 4 mths, he looks chubbier with no hair and now he's skinnier with more hair.

Any mummies or daddies here face this? Making baby's passport when very young then later baby's looks kind of "matures" and change?
My sons passport also like tht but me boh chap.It was made when he was abt 2-3 yrs now..7 yrs old still using as his is the 10 yr one.
The immigration wont say anything one lah..i travel a lot so far no probs.No need waste money make another passport

autumn82

diymummy, I was wondering, the extract for b/c doesn't have photo, so how to account if the b/c belongs to the child? :tlaugh:

And I got a good news today!! :p I managed to find Belle's b/c!! I tot I lost it, forgotten to take out from my bag.. Wahahahaha *phew*

diymummy

Wahahaha! Good that you found the BC! It happens to me too.. Can't find then actually stashed away somewhere.

Ya.. That's what my hubby said too abt the extract of BC. I told him got my name and baby's name on it mah. But hubby says immigration need photo, not data. LOL. So I guess gahmen won't be earning that $30 from me already.

autumn82

Wahahaha! Good that you found the BC! It happens to me too.. Can't find then actually stashed away somewhere.

Ya.. That's what my hubby said too about the extract of BC. I told him got my name and baby's name on it mah. But hubby says immigration need photo, not data. LOL. So I guess gahmen won't be earning that $30 from me already.
:tlaugh:Let's cross our fingers and wish everything will go smoothly~~~ :)