Need to lost weight....

Toh

My colleague will sign on TRA tomorrow so we are meeting the consultant tomorrow 29 Sep11(THUR) after 7pm at Bukit Batok.

Feel free to join for more details on the product and to take measuerment of your weight and other index for FREE :001_302:

You can email me at "sharon_toh72@yahoo.com.sg" if you want to join :welaugh:

i dont't know about the exercising in chunks part. been trying my best to do as much as possible when i can.

quitting soft drinks is very hard. i replaced it with juices, fruitylite and iced water. but times when the craving is too strong i just drink a tiny glass.

i wish i knew how to quit them. :(

sassylady

exercise and make it work!

that's what i always tell myself. i wanna fit into my favorite pair of jeans. :(

quitting soft drinks is hard. quitting bubble tea is even harder. haha. been drinking fruitylite and iced water when i crave for something cold. and then i'll feel guilty for drinking so much and go for a jog. :(

Toh

very busy with work recently so not so much update on my blog... i am exicted on my colleague's progress as she show me her tummy and i can see her pant quite loose already, she needs to buy new pant soon, haha.... her review will only be done on next week... so i have no exact data on hand, will update once she get her review done.

today has updated my blog for other info... do take a look @

http://xizizi.multiply.com/ :001_302:

happydayz

TRA is definitely safe for weight management and during breastfeeding as TRA contains natural ingredient. Do contact me if you want to know more about TRA and provide a free health scan.

Leomaiden

TRA is definitely safe for weight management and during breastfeeding as TRA contains natural ingredient. Do contact me if you want to know more about TRA and provide a free health scan.
Happydayz, I'm keen To know more about TRA. Could you give me more infor. My email address is "Ng_chantel@hotmail.com".

Thanks.

sicapie

I've shed 10kg within 8 months without any rebound.
1. Calculate your ideal calories intake for weight lost. You may wish to try Calorie Calculator - Daily Caloric Needs
2. Download MyFitnessPal apps in your smart phone to record down your calories intake and to check for the calories before you purchase your meal
3. It is ALRIGHT to have fried food, oily food, sugar loaded food, but please try to make it an occasion affair or once a week affair
4. Purchase weighing machine and weigh yourself every morning & every night
5. Start by slowly reducing your carb intake & fried food (make it a comfortable pace, don't rush)
6. Try not to snack, or pack your favorite foods or wholegrain cookies for snacking
7. Drink a cup of hot green tea daily
8. Do not skip breakfast, it is very important!
9. Ensure that you include dairy product in your everyday diet
10. Try to drink plain water instead of soft drinks and fruit juice
11. Alight 1-2 stops before your stops and walk home
12. Take the stairs instead of escalator/elevator

Just remember to take it really slow so that you can adjust to it without much rebound and once you notice that you've shed the weight, you will feel more motivated to continue as you do not wish to waste your past efforts. Losing weight at a fast pace may not be good.

Youthful

I've shed 10kg within 8 months without any rebound.
1. Calculate your ideal calories intake for weight lost. You may wish to try Calorie Calculator - Daily Caloric Needs
2. Download MyFitnessPal apps in your smart phone to record down your calories intake and to check for the calories before you purchase your meal
3. It is ALRIGHT to have fried food, oily food, sugar loaded food, but please try to make it an occasion affair or once a week affair
4. Purchase weighing machine and weigh yourself every morning & every night
5. Start by slowly reducing your carb intake & fried food (make it a comfortable pace, don't rush)
6. Try not to snack, or pack your favorite foods or wholegrain cookies for snacking
7. Drink a cup of hot green tea daily
8. Do not skip breakfast, it is very important!
9. Ensure that you include dairy product in your everyday diet
10. Try to drink plain water instead of soft drinks and fruit juice
11. Alight 1-2 stops before your stops and walk home
12. Take the stairs instead of escalator/elevator

Just remember to take it really slow so that you can adjust to it without much rebound and once you notice that you've shed the weight, you will feel more motivated to continue as you do not wish to waste your past efforts. Losing weight at a fast pace may not be good.
That's true. I agree with u sicapie. Do u eat Ageloc R2?

Nikitan

Hi, I am just started to try this product called Dark Secret Magic Chocolate from Malaysia, its result was amazing, my friends can easily lose weight without bounce back.
Currently I have been taking it for 2 weeks, already less 1.5kgs, a great baby step for me! Furthermore, it is very easy to consume, so I want to bring this great slimming product to Sg, I am taking pre-order on weekly basis, you can go to Dark Secret Magic Chocolate and check it out.

✦ ✦ Reasons that make the Dark Secret Magic Chocolate irresistible ✦ ✦
✦ Easy to consume
✦ Carry like candy conveniently
✦ Ultra-rich dark chocolate taste
✦ Weight loss and slimming effect
✦ CLA Extract targeted abdominal fat
✦ 100 % pure natural
✦ Without dieting
✦ Does not rebound
✦ No side effects

✦ ✦ The reasons of modern community easy to gain weight ✦ ✦
✦ Poor eating habits