Need to lost weight....

Lady Kin

Any suggestion on how to weight without bouncing back??

I have been to LWM, Expression, took Bio Slim and lastly jogging thrice aday but I dun seem to shed any kilos... I even monitor my calories intake bit still on vain..

I tot of taking slimming pills or Herbalife but worried my weight lost will be in vain...

Anyone got a better suggestion or experience.. I need to lose 15kg in order to get back my pre-pregnancy weight..Hav been trying de past 2 yrs but all fail..

Toh

Hi Lady Kin,

Currently on market there are many slimming program. Of cos some are effective and some are not and some has side effect.

I also tried few of them like marie france, xando, slimming tea (i can't remember the name already, very long time ago)... i also tried to go exercise and drink tomato juice for few weeks... well marie france successful reduced by 7kg but bounce back within 3 mths.

1 Jun11 I tried nu skin TRA, successfully reduced by 6kg by 30 Sep11, impt thing is the consultant will focus on body FAT% and Visceral Fat and let you know the before and end result. For my hubby he prefer to go acu slimming but till now he has not go yet so I can't provide any feedback on this.

I have set up a blog to record my slimming result and progress during 3 month. Do feel free to take a look at my blog http://xizizi.multiply.com/journal :Dancing_wub:

feliciaong

yes, there are so many ways to slim down out there, but i still think acupuncture is the most effective. because its the most natural way, instead of just piling chemicals onto your body and applying all that stuff. can email to feliciaongts@hotmail.sg if interested. :)

Toh

Hi Felicia,

yes i do agreed there are many way of slimming, which method you choose will depends on some factors like $, method used, time spent etc...

My hubby is very against taking supplement and he also prefer acupunture slimming. I considered acu slimming before but eventually i decided not to because i am quite busy and a bit lazy also. If I need to consistantly go to acu center for acupuncture, I will end up going consistantly at begining but later will go 2 mths 1 time then 3 month 1 time etc... haha... That's why I choose to take supplement which is easier for me and consultant come to my house for review ... 1st 2 mths i very on and 100% follow instruction to take but the 3rd month i also slack a bit ... that is why i have reduced my weight but not as impressive as my consultant's other customer :001_302:

So before choosing the slimming method, it's advisable to think through all factors before making decision ... dont't be too gan jiong to make decision :nah:

feliciaong

haha, yes yes. thats totally true. really need tenacity and determination to go thru with everything. but i guess its all worth it in the end, hah. rather than those salons like nysc ad all, i rather do acupuncture. not so easy to bounce back also.

Toh

Hi Lady Khin,

Yes you need to take Trimshake 1 time a day, to me this Trimshake taste is consider good. For me i choose to replace my lunch because dinner time i cannot skip... my hubby didn't know i am on TRA so for dinner I have to eat as usualy :mtongue:

i need to be frank with you, for TRA you not only drink Trimshake, you have to take quite a number of supplement. So before take on TRA make sure you have no problem swallowing the capsule... the 1st day i took those capsules i though of not giving up but when though of the $ I paid, die die must also complete the course, in this case the $ I spent has turn into a motivator for me, haha... very funny situation... One of my colleague back off taking TRA because she will vomit when she take capsule/tablet :we3sad:

Toh

Hi Phoebii,

eh... quite exp ... $2080 for 3 mths program. Can pay by 12 mths instalment using citibank or DBS credit card. I pay by Citibank cr card and my monthly instalment is $173.33, at least not so heart pain ... :001_302:

You can visit my blog for TRA details and also my 3 month progress and result after taking TRA. Now I start to record life after TRA is completed...
http://xizizi.multiply.com/journal :Dancing_wub:

OR you can visit nuskin website for more details :- https://www.nuskin.com/content/nuskin/en_SG/products/pharmanex/weight_management.html

feliciaong

wow! similar to mine! were your monthly installments interest free as well? mine was! and they accept DBS,POSB,OCBC,UOB and Citibank. isnt it great? but my friend and mum could choose from 2 types though. the 1k plus one and the 2k plus one. PLUS! i hear that there's this contest now, organised by the company, for slimming clients to compete among each other. the one who loses the most weight wins. 1st price 3k cash plus 2k worth of product vouchers. 2nd prize ; 2k and 1k worth or product vouchers. 3rd prize ; 1k cash and 5oo worth of product vouchers. Consolation prizes to be won for still lucky 5, IPad! AWESOME right! omg.

hotmilktea

i have 1 to 2 mths supply of TRA to let go, pm me if you are interested to get.
the whole package is 2080.

i am letting go at a low price becoz i took it before my wedding to lose weight and then i got pregnant right after my wedding this year in jan. so i wun be taking anymore.

I have been to LWM, Expression, took Bio Slim and lastly jogging thrice aday but I dun seem to shed any kilos... I even monitor my calories intake bit still on vain..

I tot of taking slimming pills or Herbalife but worried my weight lost will be in vain...

Anyone got a better suggestion or experience.. I need to lose 15kg in order to get back my pre-pregnancy weight..Hav been trying de past 2 yrs but all fail..

hotmilktea

btw, i want to stress that i am not selling to get commission, just selling off what i have and will not help anyone to buy anything from Nuskin.
please also be aware that there is a similar product that Tupperware is selling, someone also trying to promote in other thread.

Toh

Hi all,

my colleague will be meeting the consultant on 29 Sep11(THUR) after 7pm at Bukit Batok to collect her TRA product. I will also tag along to take my measurement , hee... :001_302:

If you are interested to tag along to get more details or take measurement of your weight and other index, do feel free to contact me at :-

email : sharon_toh72@yahoo.com.sg
msn : sharon_toh72@hotmail.com

Hi, I managed to lose 7kg in just less than 20days :) Check this out at www.facebook.com/mamaonlinestore :)
Have read many testimonal and review and tried out :) So effective and havent reach my target, so need to continue, think at least 3mths :)

sassylady

i read that exercise is just as effective when done in chunks throughout the day like climbing the stairs or even doing housework. even if you just do little a day, it is good enough to stay healthy. and also best to avoid sugared drinks and replace them with water or fruit juices. i drink fruitylite or fruit juices when i crave for something sweet.

BunnyKiss

My friend bought 3 months TRA and seen results during the first month, so she is stopping after 2nd month and selling 1 month of supplements. Wrap still unopened at 15% discount.

If after that one month you love it, then you can approach anyone with the membership to help you continue the program.

PM me for details.

Toh

just updated my blog today... topic it's on my favourite food chicken rice, hee... i eat it at least once a week when I am on TRA. I know I should try to avoid but I just can't resist... so i get the recipe to cook it myself in a more healthy way...

do take a look :-

http://xizizi.multiply.com/ :001_302: