nestle cereal mix milk powder

hai.. any mummy mix the nestle cereal with own milk powder? i mean the cereal which hv flavour n contain milk de.. my gal refuse to drink milk at evening.so i gv her nestle cereal(not the plain one),but i stil mix it wif enfapro.i tot mix the milk wif cereal,she will hv some milk intakes.btw,for the bb around 1yr should take hw many ml of milk aday?my gal take 150ml at morning,180ml at nite,n 180ml at midnite.. wat do u tink,mummy?? thanx for urs advices...

diymummy

Yes I mix milk into the Nestle cereal. But I will mix the milk with water in a seperate bottle first before mixing into the cereal to make sure that the amt of water used is accurate. If too much powder and not enough water, might cause constipation.

Not sure for babies above 1 year old milk intake should be how much. But for babies just below 1 year old, milk intake should be between 600ml - 800ml.

apollo

i think ur baby's milk intake is okay.. my pd said for ds, his age is 6mths old and his average milk intake per day shd be ard 500ml.. but we feel it is impossible to cut down to 500ml from 1000ml so we jst 'try' to keep his milk intake within 800ml..

Phoebii Cheng

hai.. any mummy mix the nestle cereal with own milk powder? i mean the cereal which have flavour n contain milk .. my gal refuse to drink milk at evening.so i gv her nestle cereal(not the plain one),but i stil mix it with enfapro.i thought mix the milk with cereal,she will have some milk intakes.btw,for the baby around 1yr should take hw many ml of milk aday?my gal take 150ml at morning,180ml at nite,n 180ml at midnite.. what do you tink,mummy?? thanx for urs advices...
Those nestle cereals you hv to mix it with FM powder, what u r doing is correct.....

As for milk intake for 1 yr olds, if she is also taking cereals in between milk feeds, should be alright.

i usually mix the cereal wif FM powder togete,aft dat pour hot water to stir it ler.. tink the water amount is less.. i don knw can cause constipation huh.. but if make the milk first n stir wif cereal,the milk will left much..

apollo

i usually mix the cereal with FM powder togete,after dat pour hot water to stir it .. tink the water amount is less.. i dont knw can cause constipation huh.. but if make the milk first n stir with cereal,the milk will left much..
usually i will make the milk in milk bottle. scoop the amount of cereal i wan into the bowl den slowly pour the milk into the bottle.. =)