New 'Stressed' MUMMY!

Isit? Haha why it doesnt seems to be that easy for me!
My bb keeps crying at times when nth seems to comfort him, esp after long sleep. wondering isit he slept too much?
Im feeding FM right now.

NeSSa

baby at young age 1 mth old they sleep for awhile they will be hungry...and u got to feed them...my son when he was about ur baby age he wakes up every 2-3 hrs for milk....

they arent like adults eat 3 meals only..

even now my son is 2 mths plus he sleep the most 4-5 hrs and wake up for milk...every 4-5 hrs is his feeding time

NeSSa:724706 said:
baby at young age 1 mth old they sleep for awhile they will be hungry...and u got to feed them...my son when he was about ur baby age he wakes up every 2-3 hrs for milk....

they arent like adults eat 3 meals only..

even now my son is 2 mths plus he sleep the most 4-5 hrs and wake up for milk...every 4-5 hrs is his feeding time
Yes hes waking up every 2-3 hours for feeding.
If he sleep consistently after being fed in the afternoon n evening, he will cry n gets angry at night for a few hrs. Only after that he will sleep, sometimes after 1am. So torturing );

NeSSa

some babies takes awhile to go bk to sleep...and will take time to get use to it...sometimes my son wakes up every 1 hr no choice got to see what he wants...

its not easy being a mother...

NeSSa:724711 said:
some babies takes awhile to go bk to sleep...and will take time to get use to it...sometimes my son wakes up every 1 hr no choice got to see what he wants...

its not easy being a mother...
Haha yeah true. Guess the only way is to wait a few more months for things to get better.
Thanks for the advises! :)

some babies are affected by colic wind, noise, and some just without a valid reason and i deem that as cranky. they will be better as time pass, hang on:) babies at such age still need alot of sleep, they are very new to our environment as compared to our womb, they need alot of time to get used since they have been staying inside for 10months:)

justamom

New babies r like that..My boy.cmg nw 2mths old also gt moods.. sometimes gd mood sometimes bad mood..like yesterday can dont Zzz whole Afternoon till night..or either fall aslp on me but when placed him down will wake n cry..they r smart n know de.. juz bear it..

CutieLya

Im thinking if its colic wind.
Burping is my nightmare after every feed. At times he just cnt seems to burp. So tiring. :/
Oh yes, like the rest said.. Baby tend to be hungry. Get ready every 2-3hrs for milk. And make sure change the diaper. They feel uncomfortable if not change frequent like my baby, when I change then she settle down. usually I change her diaper first then feed her.

It also could be due colic if changing n feeding is done. Then probably u need to put some ointment on the belly and also might try to consider changing to anti colic bottle, like avent or tommy timmy.

Japanno

I guess all new mummies tend to hv same kind of problem. For me.. i wld just cuddle.. say some prayers then sing song. Lol. But it helps. For my kids,i wld put some medicated oil on the tummy then massage slowly. They just wanna feel that yr there. :) Talk to them softly.. tell them how u feel although they dont understand but atleast u feel a bit better. Its v cute when they try to open their eyes just to look at u blabbering. First few months is tiring.. but it is the moment u gonna miss most when they start growing n learning..