New 'Stressed' MUMMY!

KLTan

My girl has difficulty in burping when shes a mth old too.. went to mt A to get ridwind for her .. its v good .. helps to burp n fart .. now tt shes 3 mth old .. she can burp herself ..

Chewysee

omg. glad I'm not alone. I find it super tiring to get up in the middle of the night to feed baby or to cuddle him for a few hours. especially when hubby is asleep and there's no one to help me. I realise he makes a lot of noise when sleeping. but I just leave him in his cot until she starts to cry then carry him

Haha u can wake ur husband up to acc you.
My baby seems to have flu also. Esp the weather nowadays. Should see doctor or leave it.

Chewysee

I don't want to disturb him cause he have to work the next day. hmm. I think u shld see the doctor if it's really flu.

Swimtutor

Alpha Male
Living in singapore is always stressed..... who is not? Lolz.... congrats for your being a new mother. Anyways...hope you can turn stress into joy and fun experience in bringing up your kid. :)

Yanyan,
Which brand of formula you give to your bb?
My son have this problem too , once he's awake he will feel frustrated and cry . I'm also on feeding on formula , some told me that is due to the brand of the formula u feed does not suite the bb

i feed to him nestle nanpro.
Used to feed similac but hes not suitable, since change to nanpro everything is good but outta sudden he got green poo till now. Been a week!

MummyBeL

not to worry.. as long as it yellow or green is normal but not white.. my gal is 1 mth plus too n also feeding FM nestle nan.. it's tired feeding in the midnight.. i always doze off when feeding. after feeding burping takes alot of time. my gal sleeping timing like america time. 3am after feeding dun sleep n scream n cry.. she felt tired at 7am n sleep till 5pm... :)

Chewysee

I also hate midnight feedings. especially when u alone and have to carry baby after that when they don't want to sleep. wah. lagi tired.