No Appetite?

MsSaggi

Hi Mummies,
I am currently 6 weeks 3 days pregnant...
& lately I just have zero appetite.
I feel like eating something, but when I got it, few bite/spoonful.. I just don't feel like eating further...
In the end, I'll just feel weak thruout..
Isit normal ? & what can I do ? ;(

mskyliee

Yup. It's perfectly normal to not have appetite now... Just try to eat a lil here and there.. Have enough rest too...

Yes, it's normal. Don't worry. I had loss of appetite, nausea & vomiting thruout my first trimester. It got better during my 2nd trimester.

Dragontail

Dont be too worried about it. Like these mummies have shared, it will get better at 2nd trimester. I'm now eating like a pig -_- at 2nd trime (but cant gain weight as yet). It's normal to lose weight at first trime. Doc said just try to drink milk and have light meals. Dont feel bad if you cant eat normal at this point.

Alisa

its normal. my weight even dropped! but after 2nd trim then increase. if don feel like eating, at lease drink some milo or milk.

Hikari

Hi babe.It is normal..Im alrdy in my 13wk and still feeling bad.Earlier wks I was like you,no appetite.I did try to eat but after that I'll throw up,even the smell of food triggers my nausea.When I was 6 weeks plus I felt weak and tired all the time plus immune system haywire fell sick very often.But I feel that milk helps me abit..milk and cheese or whatever dairy products.People say first trimester will feel quite terrible cos its the time where baby is adjusting to us and vice versa.Try to get some multi-vitamins to eat to enhance your nutrition level if you cant eat much and must remember to take ur folic acid every morning ok.Now Im at 13wks,hoping Itll get better soon which Im sure mine will and so will yours.Stay strong=)