NOC GANG - MAY crappy Talksssssssssssssssssssssssss

LETS VOTE FOR JUNE AVATAR THEME~~~~

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

diymummy

I told my son cannot do that, what he wants he can talk to pple eg if he want to play with a toy, then he have to ask can i play with tht? or if he want to watch tv, he can ask can i watch tv?

Just last night he smack my face cos I off his tv programme after it ends....told him to hug me and say sorry

But it is gonna be tiring to repeat it again and again, so was wondering how do you gals discipline you tots?

Aut babe, you made Iggy stand on a timeout corner, which part of the house?
LOL. She made him sit on a tile. :p

Need to repeat one. It's normal. Must repeat like 1000x. But must keep repeating.

autumn82

Ya... Mon is 31st.

Reach at 10am ahh.. Hmmm...

Can still meet ahhz... Ethan and me can take brekkie first. Then can play... Maybe we do lunch at about 11.30am?

Can either meet at T2 then we take sky train over or we can meet directly at T3. T3 brekkie place like only Ya Kun or Mcdees... Mcdees so uninteresting. Ya Kun has limit choices for Ethan. At T2, I planning to eat Swenson's? But I'm not sure if they open on weekdays for breakfast.

Or.. I can do brekkie with him at home then bring him out at 9+ to reach at 10am.

Belle in K2 now right? Got school hols one not? Hehehehe.
Swensons for lunch is good~ Belle loves the Mac and Cheese, Iggy can take the Baked Rice~~ :p

Belle break starts on 28 May!! :p

autumn82

I told my son cannot do that, what he wants he can talk to pple eg if he want to play with a toy, then he have to ask can i play with tht? or if he want to watch tv, he can ask can i watch tv?

Just last night he smack my face cos I off his tv programme after it ends....told him to hug me and say sorry

But it is gonna be tiring to repeat it again and again, so was wondering how do you gals discipline you tots?

For myself, I will ask him to apologize 1st, b4 I hug him. :tlaugh:

It's just infront of the main door, where it's empty, nothing around to fiddle with. I made him sit inside a tile. :p

Ting

uhhh, well, its like that deee, discipline is needed til like they r in their teens.
have to just repeat n repeat lorr.
i hv been repeating to pin for almost 2 over yrs not to put things into her mouth alr.
now everyday hv to tell her cannot lick ppl.. cos she not a doggie or dinosaurs. (too much cartoon. -.-""""" )

autumn82

LOL. She made him sit on a tile. :p

Need to repeat one. It's normal. Must repeat like 1000x. But must keep repeating.
Yes, I agree on this. When I 1st started the time out, I took almost a week to drill into Iggy's mind. Now when he misbehave, I will get hold of him, talk to him with a firm tone, to behave himself. I will also ask him if he rems when he misbehave where he has to go. Do you wanna go to the naughty corner?? He will shake head. LOL.

autumn82

uhhh, well, its like that deee, discipline is needed til like they r in their teens.
have to just repeat n repeat lorr.
i have been repeating to pin for almost 2 over yrs not to put things into her mouth already.
now everyday have to tell her cannot lick ppl.. cos she not a doggie or dinosaurs. (too much cartoon. -.-""""" )
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:Gosh simi cartoon?? LOL. Damn innocent kids..

Ting

sorry ladies, my sis ytd intro me one show (old one though) by my new lover.. so i gg to watch liao.. hehe but movie only. 1.5hrs. so will float in n out. lol!

autumn82

Iggy's still having mucus flowing down his nose every now and then, but not those serious ones yet.. *touch wood*

Hopefully the eucalytus in purifier helps..

diymummy

Swensons for lunch is good~ Belle loves the Mac and Cheese, Iggy can take the Baked Rice~~ :p

Belle break starts on 28 May!! :p
Oooo...

Swensons for lunch ahhzz.. Also can. But Ethan is still on porridge. He not receptive to rice lehz... Haizz.. I will ta bao his porridge out then. Hehehe.

Go where go where????
Waa now plan sooo many program ???
31st May I taking leave coz Ethan's center is closed that day.

autumn82

Oooo...

Swensons for lunch ahhzz.. Also can. But Ethan is still on porridge. He not receptive to rice lehz... Haizz.. I will ta bao his porridge out then. Hehehe.

31st May I taking leave coz Ethan's center is closed that day.
I don't mind Swensons~~ Sakae sushi also can~~ LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.