NOC GANG - MAY crappy Talksssssssssssssssssssssssss

LETS VOTE FOR JUNE AVATAR THEME~~~~

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

diymummy

Good morning all....

Stonston babe, pai sehh.. Don't think I will be able to make it on Sunday :( My in-laws asking me to go over their place for dinner this Sunday.

autumn82

Good mOrn eVeryOne!!!

Sooo angry early in the morn! Belle had "accidents" for 2 nites!! Yes, she pee-ed on her bed. Zzzz.. Damn sickening. :( I told her tonite she can sleep on the floor. No bed. :tmad::tmad::tmad::tmad:

diymummy

Good mOrn eVeryOne!!!

Sooo angry early in the morn! Belle had "accidents" for 2 nites!! Yes, she pee-ed on her bed. Zzzz.. Damn sickening. :( I told her tonite she can sleep on the floor. No bed. :tmad::tmad::tmad::tmad:
Sayangzzz... cool down cool down...

She accident because she cannot control? Or she lazy to get up to pee?

autumn82

Something to be happy for me is, Iggy's runny nose stopped!!! Hopefully no other nonsense.. Wanna bring him for jab this Thurs!!! Zzzz..

autumn82

Sayangzzz... cool down cool down...

She accident because she cannot control? Or she lazy to get up to pee?
She has been successful in waking to pee when she need for months already!!! I don't see why she can't DO IT these 2 days. No excuses maahhh!! I don't even give her anything new or extra activities. So no reason except lazy. I feel. :nah::nah::nah::nah:

diymummy

She has been successful in waking to pee when she need for months already!!! I dont't see why she can't DO IT these 2 days. No excuses maahhh!! I dont't even give her anything new or extra activities. So no reason except lazy. I feel. :nah::nah::nah::nah:
Oooo.. Sayangz sayangz....

You checked out the waterproof bedding thing liaoo mahh?

diymummy

Chat got ghost.

I went to create chatroom. Then in the mummysg main room got no one but the counter shows 1.

Ghost... Wooooooooo...

diymummy

have not. But currently, I've 2 pieces now. So not that urgent. LOL. I wanna get 1 more, for Iggy. Coz currently both pieces are used for Belle. zzzzz..
I see I see....

The one I am currently using for Ethan's cot is the babysafe dee... Abt $20+ per piece. I've got 2. Covers the whole bed but it's just a sheet. It has no elastic or what.. Just a flat sheet.

Iggy sleeping on bed lee I presume?

Status
Not open for further replies.