not enough blood

ratna

hi all mummies,

I when for my details scan few days back. My gynae told me my BB doing fine. But he found out tht i "not enough blood". Wat can i eat to improve this problem. Any food especially tht i can eat?

CanCanMum

u need irons....

I ate Spinach last time.....u can order from those mix vege stalls...or if u go western restaurants they have this dish called mashed spinach with cheese....i loved to eat those. If not u can ask Gynae for iron supplements - but must eat more fruits and veges coz it causes constipation.

Iron

Iron is essential during pregnancy to prevent the mother from being anaemic (a condition of insufficient red blood cells or haemoglobin in the blood). An anaemic mother tends to look pale and feels tired easily.

Additional intake also helps to build up the baby's iron stores, in order to last baby for the 1st 6 months of life. Iron is found in liver, meat, fish, beancurd, wholegrain cereals, green leafy vegetables and eggs. (extracted from KKH online)

apollo

I heard that those fresh cherry selling in supermarket o fruits stll are good in "bu xue" but I doubt now is the season cos I can't seems to find it =(. Anw if u see anywhere selling, can grab some. Though dunno whether it's true that will "bu xue" anot but taking cherry is definitely a good fruit =)