Nursing rooms in Sg

jedamum

I cannot cradle him . He only drinks in nursing room no choice a little bit of noise he gets distracted already tt depends on his mood . And whenever after his feed str8 away is change nappy time . So kill 2 birds with 1 stone . =p

Just imagine if yr walking around everywhere so crowded and baby doesnt wanna be fed by cradling . Where u gonna get a table or whatever tt is to make milk etc. No sits no nothing . So what u gonna do . Stand there and make milk ?
cyncyn...stand infront of the occupied seats and then make your milk there. then push your cute cute son to face the people sitting there...chances are that they will not resist a cute baby's face and then give you the seat to sit. :)

CynCyn

cyncyn...stand infront of the occupied seats and then make your milk there. then push your cute cute son to face the people sitting there...chances are that they will not resist a cute baby's face and then give you the seat to sit. :)
Nah tt dun wrk by the time they give up sits my DS is crying in hunger . :)

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
this really boils down to how comfortable you are with breastfeeding in public... but that should be a whole new thread huh?

jedamum

this really boils down to how comfortable you are with breastfeeding in public... but that should be a whole new thread huh?
ya..i saw a mum bf her toddler in a food court. it was so discreet that i wasn't aware until i happen to turn to my left side and saw her.