Nursing rooms in Sg

CynCyn

This maybe useful for to prevent hassle from finding nursing rooms . I'm one of them . =p

Source from : mumcentre.com

DEPARTMENTAL STORES

BHG (previously Seiyu)
Bugis Level 3, children’s department

Isetan
Scotts Road Level 4, children's department

Takashimaya
Level 3, Children’s Department

Other Services:
Children’s toilets at Level 3
Shopping Bag Deposits at Customer Service Centre at Level 2
Free rental of baby prams by depositing of identity card at Customer Service Centre at Level 2

Tangs
Baby Care Room at Level 3, next to washrooms

SHOPPING MALLS

Liang Court
Nursing Room located on Level B1, equipped with a changing station, wash basin and power point in the room

Marina Square
9 family rooms equipped with a baby changing station and a small couch to provide parents with an area to make diaper changes and feed their babies

Paragon
Level 3, near Metro

Plaza Singapura
Nursing room on Level 3 complete with nappy-changing facilities and water supply

Other Services:
Free pram service for children below two - no deposit and available from
11am-8pm daily

Raffles City Shopping Centre
Baby's Room located at Level 3 (next to Lift Lobby B)

Other Services:
Baby strollers available for loan at concierge

Robertson Walk
Diaper-changing stations are available at male & female washrooms

Suntec City Mall
Level 3 Family Link (besides Kids Mall) #02-006 Les Enphant

Other Services:
Free buggy rides provided on Level 3
Loan of prams and strollers at Entertainment Centre Service Desk

Tanglin Mall
Level 3

Tiong Bahru Plaza
Nursing Room at Level 5 equipped with is a changing station, wash basin and power point

Other Services:
Rental of baby strollers, subject to availability
Rental of umbrellas with a fee of $3, refundable upon return within 3 days

United Square
Nursing room at #01-52A (next to carpark lifts)

Valley Point
Diaper-changing station available at Level 1washroom

Velocity @ Novena
Nursery at Level 3

OTHERS

Borders (Wheelock's Place)
near Office Tower entrance

Westin Stamford and Westin Plaza
F&B and Convention Services Milk storage services available upon request; private room subject to availability

DEPARTMENTAL STORES

Isetan
Katong Level 2, children's department

Isetan
Tampines Level 2, near the washrooms

SHOPPING MALL

Century Square
Nursing Rooms on Levels 2 and 3, each equipped with changing station, a wash basin and power point Other Services: Rental of baby strollers, subject to availability

Parkway Parade
Basement: Two nursing rooms located near Hello! Singtel and Gramophone.
Level 1: Located near Topshop/Topman and Dorothy Perkins (new fashion precinct)
Level 2: Within the ladies washroom, near Jean Yip Hub
Level 3: Within the ladies washroom, near Robert Piano

Other Services:
Kiddy cab, stroller or pram available for hire at $3 per hour

Tampines Mall
All levels next to washrooms Other Services:
Baby strollers available for loan for free at Customer Service Counter on Level 3 (Outside Toys 'R' Us)
SHOPPING MALLSAnchor Point
Diaper-changing stations are available at male & female washrooms
Vivo City
Nursing rooms in restrooms in Lobby A and Lobby G

OTHERS Ikea (Alexandra)
Nursing room opposite Level 2, opposite the Cafeteria
Diaper-dispensing machines are available in some of the ladies' washrooms

SHOPPING MALLS

Causeway Point
Parents Rooms on every floor (next to the washrooms) Nursing room on Level 3
North Point
Diaper changing room located on Basement 1 (near washroom)

SHOPPING MALLS

Compass Point
Nursing Room on Level 4 (near Kopitiam)

Hougang Mall
Nursing Room at Level 5, furnished with a changing station and two nursing stations

Other Services:
Free use of strollers & kiddy cabs, subject to availability
Kids’ Area - Seating area at Level 4 where the kids can doodle with Hougang Mall Fun Book obtainable at the Customer Service Counter at Level 3

Last edited:

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
It'd be lovely if you could post a copy of this over at the breastfeeding section! We'd make it a sticky... good info!

CynCyn

Im not the mod of this section . I tot even non bf mums oso use nursing room to feed baby so i posted here instead me loh=p

mae

Please write the source of this infos.

I think nursing rooms are really intended for breastfeeding moms for privacy. I agree with jopeck that I think we can move this thread to BMSG.

Thanks
Mae:)

Last edited:

LoVeS

great info n i tink it not only for BF mummies but also for all mummies coz sum toilet their table r wet u cant even change ur little ones' diaper as u cant put them lying down on wet tables rite? I mean if there is no diaper station in toliet.

CynCyn

Please write the source of this infos.

I think nursing rooms are really intended for breastfeeding moms for privacy. I agree with jopeck that I think we can move this thread to BMSG.

Thanks
Mae , I can't remember which site I got it from . As I was randomly surfing around and found this piece of info . :)

CynCyn

great info n i tink it not only for BF mummies but also for all mummies coz sum toilet their table r wet u cant even change ur little ones' diaper as u cant put them lying down on wet tables rite? I mean if there is no diaper station in toliet.
Haha , I use Nursing room to feed my DS in his stroller . Cos can't cradle him . Then if outside no place to sit dwn to feed DS most of the time I go nursing room . =p

bluechin

BMSG Moderator
Hi Cyn,

what jopeck meant is. you an also make another post in the breastfeeding thread for the bfg moms to note. not move the thread. :)

stonston

actualli, as a bf mummy, i get quite upset when i need e nursing room n e mummy who is using it is not bf....
cos although seat is hard to get at shopping centre, it is still possible to feed elsewhere if bottle feed (foodcourt or fastfood)...

but for bf mummy it is hard to feed in public, esp since u purposely go to tt shopping centre cos they got nursing room there....
i encountered this many many times....v upsetting...cos my boi is screaming for milk, i need a place to put down my barangs n quickly feed him.....sometimes no choice, i jus go into toilet, put e toilet seat down n bf my boi there....

n there r some nursing rooms tt is like toilet, many cubicles...outside e entrance clearly stated FOR MUMMIES ONLY, DADDIES PLEASE WAIT OUTSIDE but many daddies ignore n jus come in, invading on other mummy's privacy while bf lor....
i even saw got 1 daddy eyes were straying to other mummy's boobs n other mummies were so paiseh n trying to hide away fm the view of e daddies who came in lor....

LoVeS

Haha , I use Nursing room to feed my DS in his stroller . Cos can't cradle him . Then if outside no place to sit dwn to feed DS most of the time I go nursing room . =p
I normally feed ds on the pram or cradle him to feed so dun usually use nursing rm UNLESS need to change his diaper only coz alot of place their toilet dun haf diaper station n their table are usually wet

LoVeS

actualli, as a bf mummy, i get quite upset when i need e nursing room n e mummy who is using it is not bf....
cos although seat is hard to get at shopping centre, it is still possible to feed elsewhere if bottle feed (foodcourt or fastfood)...

but for bf mummy it is hard to feed in public, esp since u purposely go to tt shopping centre cos they got nursing room there....
i encountered this many many times....v upsetting...cos my boi is screaming for milk, i need a place to put down my barangs n quickly feed him.....sometimes no choice, i jus go into toilet, put e toilet seat down n bf my boi there....

n there r some nursing rooms tt is like toilet, many cubicles...outside e entrance clearly stated FOR MUMMIES ONLY, DADDIES PLEASE WAIT OUTSIDE but many daddies ignore n jus come in, invading on other mummy's privacy while bf lor....
i even saw got 1 daddy eyes were straying to other mummy's boobs n other mummies were so paiseh n trying to hide away fm the view of e daddies who came in lor....

I understand ur concern but then i tink changing diapers in nursing rm still quite acceptable but not for bottle feeding. Especially when bb poo it is not possible to change it in the public :tlaugh:

stonston

I understand ur concern but then i tink changing diapers in nursing rm still quite acceptable but not for bottle feeding. Especially when bb poo it is not possible to change it in the public :tlaugh:
i not toking abt change diapers :) usualli they got seperate area to change diapers...n change diapers v fast one, i toking abt those who hog e room....there was once i waited 1/2hr jus for e mummy to bottle feed her 3-4yo son!!!

anyway, i change diapers in public one....on e stroller, i dun use e changing mat/room....

LoVeS

i not toking abt change diapers :) usualli they got seperate area to change diapers...n change diapers v fast one, i toking abt those who hog e room....there was once i waited 1/2hr jus for e mummy to bottle feed her 3-4yo son!!!

anyway, i change diapers in public one....on e stroller, i dun use e changing mat/room....
if ds nv poo i will in public aso but not when he poo lor, the smell isnt gd for others :tlaugh::tlaugh:

mae

Mae , I can't remember which site I got it from . As I was randomly surfing around and found this piece of info . :)
cyn, pls. put the source as mumcentre.com

Let's always put the source for infos we only copied from other sites so as to avoid copyright issues. I hope you will not misunderstood me. We have critics veiwing mummysg so let's all be extra careful.

Thanks

Last edited:

jedamum

stonston..i think maybe you should just stand there and bf in front of the mummy that is bottle feeding. :p
and as for the 'straying eye dad', hey, he deserved to be embarassed! "Hey You!!! What r you staring at???!!!" :tlaugh:

CynCyn

cyn, pls. put the source as mumcentre.com

Let's always put the source for infos we only copied from other sites so as to avoid copyright issues. I hope you will not misunderstood me. We have critics veiwing mummysg so let's all be extra careful.

Thanks
Np . . .
How u manage to find the link ?
It's not tt i dont wanna put I was randomly surfing whereby i just copy and paste and click tt X sign on the window .

CynCyn

I normally feed ds on the pram or cradle him to feed so dun usually use nursing rm UNLESS need to change his diaper only coz alot of place their toilet dun haf diaper station n their table are usually wet
I cannot cradle him . He only drinks in nursing room no choice a little bit of noise he gets distracted already tt depends on his mood . And whenever after his feed str8 away is change nappy time . So kill 2 birds with 1 stone . =p

Just imagine if yr walking around everywhere so crowded and baby doesnt wanna be fed by cradling . Where u gonna get a table or whatever tt is to make milk etc. No sits no nothing . So what u gonna do . Stand there and make milk ?

Last edited: