Nutritional supplements

pinkyt

Hi everyone!

It's the holiday season once again, which means hectic season for us moms -- what with the Xmas preparations as well as the everyday tasks we need to fulfill for our families.

I just wanna know from you ladies how you ensure you're healthy and have the energy to do so many things? Do you take nutritional supplements? What do those supplements do for you?

:D:D

KiaraNg

I took Herbalife products. I am satisfied with the losing weight part and over with it. Currently just consuming it personally as supplement purpose.
The things i consume include the shake, herbalifeline (aka. omega 3 fish oil), niteworks (for blood circulations), Herbal concentrate (for metabolism) and Aloe Vera Drink (for cleansing inner body).

Apart from supplements, swimming is a good form of exercise for those who swims. Drink at least one glass of water the moment you wake up. It is good too.

I hope everyone have their own form of supplements to maintain their health and weight, especially from all those non-stop munching, I have already started ^_^

wendykoh

And actually pinky was asking about the nutritional supplements which i believe is far more than maintain the weight...

I am looking for some good ones for myself - less than 30, female and for my family as well. Anyone has some recommentations?

KiaraNg

I think it is alright... My mum is also consuming it and she managed to control her cholesterol. Many people thinks herbalife products are for weight mangement only, maybe coz that's how they brand it to initial buyers. Actually, it is no difference from other supplement company in the market, as in they have supplements for other purposes apart from losing weight...

alyssaj

Hi Wendy, supplements which contain polyunsaturated fatty acids, which are also known as essential phospholipids (EPL), are vital nutrients which can support the liver. I recommend you to take this liver health assessment to understand the condition of your liver: Liver Assessment

I thought my liver is in good condition because I dont drink alcohol and dont smoke, however, i am heading to an unhealthy lifestyle and which will definately damage my liver and the body as well.

You take the assessment first and understand what you need and select the products from Sanofi Essentiale, which is No.1 selling liver supplement worldwide.

pinkyt

I took Herbalife products. I am satisfied with the losing weight part and over with it. Currently just consuming it personally as supplement purpose.
The things i consume include the shake, herbalifeline (aka. omega 3 fish oil), niteworks (for blood circulations), Herbal concentrate (for metabolism) and Aloe Vera Drink (for cleansing inner body).

Apart from supplements, swimming is a good form of exercise for those who swims. Drink at least one glass of water the moment you wake up. It is good too.

I hope everyone have their own form of supplements to maintain their health and weight, especially from all those non-stop munching, I have already started ^_^

Hi Kiara!

Wow, how do you manage to take all of these? = )

But kudos to you! It takes discipline to be able to sustain these nutritional supplements. = )

pinkyt

Hi Wendy, supplements which contain polyunsaturated fatty acids, which are also known as essential phospholipids (EPL), are vital nutrients which can support the liver. I recommend you to take this liver health assessment to understand the condition of your liver: Liver Assessment

I thought my liver is in good condition because I dont drink alcohol and dont smoke, however, i am heading to an unhealthy lifestyle and which will definately damage my liver and the body as well.

You take the assessment first and understand what you need and select the products from Sanofi Essentiale, which is No.1 selling liver supplement worldwide.
Oh no! I'm scared to take this liver assessment. I think I already know what the result will be, hahaha!

i eat a lot of veg and less fatty stuffs too. I am taking R2 and tegreen cell protection which has improve my health a lot. I fall sick less often and menses has become more regular with the help of r2.

alyssaj

Haha Pinky, dont be afraid! :Dancing_wub:

If you dont take the assessment, how could you know the condition of your liver. So take the assessment and then select the suitable ways to protect your body.

Oh no! I'm scared to take this liver assessment. I think I already know what the result will be, hahaha!

singaporeanmama

I just took the quiz, I feel so embarrassed. I should be a role model for my daughter, not a bad example. The test says my liver health isn't very good which is frustrating, I should be taking better care of myself. In my defense I have been so busy lately, especially with Xmas shopping. Being a mom, I pretty much organize my household. I am always running errands, cooking, and cleaning up after my daughter and hubby. I know, I know. My health should be a priority!!! I did a little research on Essentiale, looks good to me. I am going to take the results to my doctor this week, eek. Does anyone know where I can actually buy Essentiale? I'm excited to try it. Let me know, thanks
Haha Pinky, dont be afraid! :Dancing_wub:

If you dont take the assessment, how could you know the condition of your liver. So take the assessment and then select the suitable ways to protect your body.

pinkyt

Finally took the assessment. As expected, the result is uhm I'm leading an unhealthy lifestyle. Arg!

Must take care of my health, really. Been taking anti-stress vitamins actually. Think I should try this one too.

is your weight also on high side? it could also due to the high level of organ fats ard your liver which you shd take note and take action to reduce tat too