Oct 2008 Baby Thread 1

annie

anyone here has the bb with same bday as my girl 27th oct 08? hehe. she is born overseas though.. now 9mths plus, got 4.5 teeth lol. one coming out halfway so 0.5 la. then i think her 2 vampire teeth coming out also cos can see her gums are white! hehe. but so far so good.. think she weighs bout 8.3kg now..

Madako

My boy still no teeth yet . But when I feel the gums, the teeth are there, just not grown up yet. Haha

Slowly la, if the teeth come out later, they will last longer.
So no need to go dentist before they report for Primary school.

Now me headache with what to do for my gal 1st birthday...
Stressed...:embarrassed:

ktansy

hmmm.. my dear son is now 3months 4weeks now.. Thank God he sleeps around 8plus 9pm daily and we will normally give a last feed at 12midnight about 180ml and he will wake up about 5plus 6am for his next feed. Usually he will wakes up at 720am.. timing is about the same daily.. i dont need alarm clock as he will wake up and start his coo coo gaga.. as for his drinking habit sometime he will drink 130ml sometime 160ml.. quite difficult for us to catch.. when he make 160ml he will only finish 120ml or sometime 130ml.

today i just changed his milk powder.. he has alot of skin rashes and i have spend a lot of money trying different type of skin moisturizer and bathing foam but to no avail.. and finally i think maybe he has allergies to cow's milk and i am trying soy milk. i change him to isomil and hopefully the condition will gets better.. it is so painful to see him like that.. sob sob..
Hi yeoyeo,

My gal also has eczema. Was pretty bad. I had to apply steroid cream on her nearly all over her body for 6 months. Her face was particularly bad.It started improving only in July. Now she's 10mths old and she's still on oral antihistamine 3 times per day to control allergic reaction and itch. Your baby's eczema ok already?

My baby drinks very little milk. She is 10 months old and milk intake is 210ml in the 6 hours she spends at infant care. She takes 60ml in her cereal and 150ml at mid morning. jia lat...

She is allergic to cow's milk. Tried to introduce Frisocrem rice cereal last month so that i don't have to express milk to make her cereal. She vomited a few hours after eating and suffered an outbreak of rash.

Recently her whole-body rash is back again. I can't figure out whether it is caused by the haze or by new food (pork and fish) that she has eaten. She's back to itchy-itchy-scratchy-scratchy mode again. Sigh!!

ktansy

hihi all mummies,
i found one very good brown rice ceral. My baby gal tried Healthy time brown rice and end up cannot poo poo and not only that she poo until got blood. :(
But a nice mum that i know she recommend me this brown rice is from Malaysia and i got it from her not very ex only about $10 if i am not wrong. My bbgal ate can poo poo and almost everyday and her poo poo not hard one so i find it very very good want to recommend you all. It is a pure brown rice didnot mix with anything especially Iron cos healthy time one got Iron and my friend told me that most of the brown rice ceral outside sell got Iron which make baby difficult to poo and her Doc told her not to give her baby white rice until 1 your old cos no good only can give brown rice. it took her so long and finally found this. Her son is very percious to her cos it took her 7 yrs to got the son. If you are interested just let me know i will check with her and the price again.

at the same time pls feel free to brows my online sales Picasa Web Albums - Eileen
support support ok..

hehe...
cya
Eileen:tlaugh:
Hi!

My gal loves her Healthy Times cereal. She was ok, didnt get constipation. Maybe its because i give her only 4-6 tablespoons per day, made with some breastmilk. She's still having Healthy Times range of cereal for breakfast now.

Nearly all infant cereal and formula will have iron added to it. This is to meet the nutritional requirement of baby cos the amount of iron in breastmilk will not be sufficient when baby reaches 6mth old or so. Iron is for making red blood cells i think, so don't totally chuck out iron in baby's diet!

Meat is also a source of iron. Our 10mth old darlings are probably introduced to meat by now.

Madako

Hi yeoyeo,

My gal also has eczema. Was pretty bad. I had to apply steroid cream on her nearly all over her body for 6 months. Her face was particularly bad.It started improving only in July. Now she's 10mths old and she's still on oral antihistamine 3 times per day to control allergic reaction and itch. Your baby's eczema ok already?

My baby drinks very little milk. She is 10 months old and milk intake is 210ml in the 6 hours she spends at infant care. She takes 60ml in her cereal and 150ml at mid morning. jia lat...

She is allergic to cow's milk. Tried to introduce Frisocrem rice cereal last month so that i dont't have to express milk to make her cereal. She vomited a few hours after eating and suffered an outbreak of rash.

Recently her whole-body rash is back again. I can't figure out whether it is caused by the haze or by new food (pork and fish) that she has eaten. She's back to itchy-itchy-scratchy-scratchy mode again. Sigh!!

My gal is now 10mths + too.
She also started having some rashes on her back 1 week ago.
Then yesterday, i found that she started having some on her face. But no itchy la.
May i know which doc did you consult for this problem?
She does not have this problem all the while.
But now suddenly, this happen.
And no change of food leh.
Strange.

Yest'day, i found that she is allergic to milk bath products, if i use just J&J Top to Toe wash for her, it seems better. Maybe you wana try.
What products are you using for her bath?

lonerjas

My gal is now 10mths + too.
She also started having some rashes on her back 1 week ago.
Then yesterday, i found that she started having some on her face. But no itchy .
May i know which doc did you consult for this problem?
She does not have this problem all the while.
But now suddenly, this happen.
And no change of food .
Strange.

Yest'day, i found that she is allergic to milk bath products, if i use just J&J Top to Toe wash for her, it seems better. Maybe you want to try.
What products are you using for her bath?
ur gal gal got on and off fever for pass 4 to 5 days..

My gal got fever 4 to 5 days on and off type. last 2 weeks. She is 10mths now. Still can eat and play no problem except fever on and off.

On the 5th day i brough jer to see doc. Doc say is normal for baby below age of 1 to have false mealse ( which happening to my gal ) after she fought the virus rashes will develope and go off in few days.

No medication or anything given. She just recover 2 days later. but i paid consultration fees for nothing haha.

FYI she got 4 tooth le

badtzzz

Hi Mummies,

Im new to this forum and thread. Ive got a baby son & aso born in Oct 08. Hes now 9mths+ and weigh about 8.77kg. Hes aso teething with 2 teeth upper & lower. Currently taking Eu Yan Sang Si Sen Brown Rice. Any mummies staying at chua chu kang?

hi & welcome!!! i stay in cck...

lonerjas

yo any oct mummies got bring her baby to gymboree or pillowogs??

hmmm tot of planning 1 trip we can all go together haha... before i go labour

hello! i'm new to mummysg! Mummy to a 12mth old daughter born in oct 2008. currently a SAHM till Jan when i go back to work part time! :)hope to learn new things and meet new people in this thread!

hee hee aiyah SAHM is actually free labour to the kid and family lor:):) hope can cope well when going back to work! what abt u? SAHM or WAHM or working?:)

lonerjas

hee hee aiyah stay at home mum is actually free labour to the kid and family :):) hope can cope well when going back to work! what about you? stay at home mum or WAHM or working?:)
i wokring mummy but my 3rd baby coming next week have been on leave since 2sep hehee