Oct 2008 Baby Thread 1

lonerjas

Hello all Oct 2008 Baby & Mummies~!

Eh i open a new thread here cos the EDD OCt thread like super long liao haaahaa..

Rmb the outing i organsie... Alot last minute after birth don wan join so in the end i never organise LOL..

i at office now.. missing my dear little baby

Ah Cheng

Hi.

Yah, I think we are the Super ON one, which still keep in touch thru Mummysg.forum.

Guess it's harder to arrange gathering cos CNY is coming. Will be very busy!!

Have you gals bring the baby out alone??

lonerjas

Alone?? Not yet... Aiyo if my DS tag along den ok can help out a little...

i only manage to bring my gal down to supermarket alone or food court.. if ned to travel further to jurong point i don tink i can...

My gal some how donnlike to sit pram haiz... unlike my DS when he was tis small he like to sit pram...

badtzzz

first try, bring her take bus to her infant care to settle admin stuff n shop for groceries ...put her in carrier...quite tough for shopping...

second try, drove her to n fro in car seat when sending my hb to airport, she was zzz throughout...cos was like 5am in e morning

third try, bring her dwnstairs for a walk...

badtzzz

Alone?? Not yet... Aiyo if my DS tag along den ok can help out a little...

i only manage to bring my gal down to supermarket alone or food court.. if ned to travel further to jurong point i don tink i can...

My gal some how donnlike to sit pram haiz... unlike my DS when he was tis small he like to sit pram...
nv try pram yt..only car seat n carrier...

lonerjas

nv try pram yt..only car seat n carrier...

carrier like a bit heavy lei if i bring alone... somemore muz bring bag and baby's stuffs like milk water diapers etc...

i tried bringing my gal to poly clinics for jab alone cos DH cant tk off..

Tml my gal is goin for 5 in 1 vaccination lo.. and i m bringing her alone again...

yeoyeo

drove my son to work cos no nanny and need to go back office for meeting. not easy to bring the bb out alone, so many things to take.. pram, infant car seat, all his barang barang etc..

today intend to bring my DS to Tangs to meet my sis in law... but then........ met with an accident and i bump into the truck in front of me.. thank God the speed is slow. it is because of one stupid taxi that suddenly cut in and the truck driver jam brake suddenly and i can't stop in time too.. really piss off with the taxi driver.. Thank God that my son is not hurt, he was sitting in front with me. my bonnet was dented and my driver door cannot be open.

i am still very piss off when i think of it... dunno if i lodge a complaint to Comfort, they are able to help me check which cabbie drove there during that time or not??

damn sway.. but my DH say so long that there is no one got hurt.

sob sob sob.....:frown:

badtzzz

glad that u n ur son is fine.

im drivers too, and i totally hated cabbies!!!! rude, last min overtaking, violent as well. I remember once when i just got my driving license, i got horn and chased my a stupid taxi driver (cos i make a deutor back)...i know it's my mistake and dangerous during that time for stopping unintentionally as i miss a turn to go to a particular block at a polyechinc. My friends were in the car get off, and scolded him!!! From that time onwards, i took extra care of taxis!!!! Probably, you shld complain if you are in the right. The uncles shld changed their attitude...

Today, im gg to fetch my hb frm airport...hope everything will be fine as well..good bless, my girl wont cry!!! *fingers crossing****

January84

drove my son to work cos no nanny and need to go back office for meeting. not easy to bring the bb out alone, so many things to take.. pram, infant car seat, all his barang barang etc..

today intend to bring my DS to Tangs to meet my sis in law... but then........ met with an accident and i bump into the truck in front of me.. thank God the speed is slow. it is because of one stupid taxi that suddenly cut in and the truck driver jam brake suddenly and i can't stop in time too.. really piss off with the taxi driver.. Thank God that my son is not hurt, he was sitting in front with me. my bonnet was dented and my driver door cannot be open.

i am still very piss off when i think of it... dunno if i lodge a complaint to Comfort, they are able to help me check which cabbie drove there during that time or not??

damn sway.. but my DH say so long that there is no one got hurt.

sob sob sob.....:frown:
haha, taxi drivers are almost the same. Then when they see is lady driver they will comment, aiyo, another kayou female driver. . .

but u put your bb with you not dangerous? nv buy car seat?

Ah Cheng

Yah, my hubby is scolding taxi driver almost everyday!!
Cos they only think of making money, never think of other ppls' lives...

Need to drive slowly if baby is in the car. Scare sometimes if slam brakes, they are still not prepared yet, may get a SHOCK! or worst affect their neck or spine. So do be careful.

Have not tried taking bus with baby yet. Scare nobody gives up seat for us. Or even I found a seat, the driver start driving liao - very shaking!! Challenging!

lonerjas

i trying to get my lisc for drive asap den can get a car... Hate depending on Taxi.. some [passenger oso very irritating de.. See u holding kids and carry baby still walk in front of me to wave TAXI... asshole man

yeoyeo

hi mummies..
sorry have been missing for a while.. cny break then go back to work.. so many things..

haiz.. the taxi driver sped off. i am behind a Gain City truck so i am not able to know which taxi. i dun think i can even trace..

i hate taxi drivers, i beleive most drivers do not like taxi drivers. they think they are king of the roads.. when they are in the wrong, they still think they are right.

well i am not those "let u bully" drivers. i also a fierce driver lor.. however when i drive my DS i will be more careful..

i put my DS in a infant car seat, it is adviseable to have ur baby seated in right car seat if u want to drive them around.

yeoyeo

i trying to get my lisc for drive asap den can get a car... Hate depending on Taxi.. some [passenger oso very irritating de.. See u holding kids and carry baby still walk in front of me to wave TAXI... asshole man
i wish you best and God bless that you will get ur license soon... dun depend on others but ourselves.. cheers..

badtzzz

hhahah..it been long for me too coming back to this forum...

a good break during cny, and this was my 1st wk at work...kind of rusty and need to brush up my skills set...

ya..i send my girl to infant care i put her behind me in car seat...she cries when the car stop moving at times...then when move she stop crying..funny girl..lol

antonia

halo,

my baby was also born in Oct 08.
So far I have not try bringing baby out alone. It was either with my sis or my DH.

Sometimes feel like bringing baby out as felt very coop-up at home, but too many barangs to bring, and some more now my baby's feeding schedule not fixed (on milk strike on some feeds), so think think, quite difficult to manage, sian, stay at home and play with him better.

I am going back to work next week... will miss my baby... somemore abit worry in the care of my MIL. She seems not very receptive when we tell her some things we would like to request her to do for baby (sticking to her old methods etc) . When I try to show her my steps in cleaning the bottles and sterilizer (dun think he knows how to se the sterilizer.. it is the Avent IQ type, must press the correct program) She say she knows lah....Sigh!

lonerjas

halo,

my baby was also born in Oct 08.
So far I have not try bringing baby out alone. It was either with my sis or my DH.

Sometimes feel like bringing baby out as felt very coop-up at home, but too many barangs to bring, and some more now my baby's feeding schedule not fixed (on milk strike on some feeds), so think think, quite difficult to manage, sian, stay at home and play with him better.

I am going back to work next week... will miss my baby... somemore abit worry in the care of my MIL. She seems not very receptive when we tell her some things we would like to request her to do for baby (sticking to her old methods etc) . When I try to show her my steps in cleaning the bottles and sterilizer (dun think he knows how to se the sterilizer.. it is the Avent IQ type, must press the correct program) She say she knows lah....Sigh!

Old ppl is like dat de la muahaha...

Anyway i resign officially on WED le... Just sian lo...

OOhh mummies i goin to shoot a BUST commercial for my ex coy haha on FRI in Vivo city muhahha

January84

hahah, i also very long nv login liao...

wah resign? then be SAHM?

the bust commercial u doing they got pay u anot? must pay u ley.... if not lugi,...

lonerjas

hahah, i also very long nv login liao...

wah resign? then be SAHM?

the bust commercial u doing they got pay u anot? must pay u ley.... if not lugi,...

haha don pay me i don wan shoot lor... got pay me few hundred lo

show face few sec nia... but i tink need 2 to 3 hour to shoot ba...

i resign to look for more flexible timing job... frankly if i don need support my hse i don wan work lo haha