Oct 2008 Baby Thread 1

madalene

Hey Ladies,

So sorry. me too long never log in liao.
Hope everyone is coping well and nice.
Me just too busy with Work & Family.
Will try make it a point to login every 1-2 days if possible.
:Dancing_wub:

christi3

hihi, i new to tis actually... btw mommies i hav sum issue, need yours help...

my baby boi was born is oct 29 08, nw abt 3mth 2wks + having problem in drinking e milk, i'm actually gibing him similac FM , recently he tends to drink lesser n lesser usually 200ml to nw 120-150ml onli, when hapi he will den finish all... is it due to e FM issue or y?? any1 pls help... tks lots... :embarrassed:

god bless!

Ah Cheng

Not too sure if it's normal. My boy also seems like drinking lesser too. When I make 6oz, he drank 4-5oz. When I make 5oz, he drank 3-4oz. Haz! Headache.

He was like that when he was just 2months too, then back to normal drinking. Hope he will be back to normal soon.

Queenbabe

Haiz im so tired now looking after baby. Lastime when looking after DD like nothing to me coz 18yrs old now 27yrs old only looking after DS very very easy tired. He was born on children's day 2008. Yes i agree that some taxi driver & some passenger r f**kup. I dun dare to go n learn driving, worry i failed :)

madalene

my baby boi was born is oct 29 08, nw abt 3mth 2wks + having problem in drinking e milk, i'm actually gibing him similac FM , recently he tends to drink lesser n lesser usually 200ml to nw 120-150ml onli, when hapi he will den finish all... is it due to e FM issue or y?? any1 pls help... tks lots... :embarrassed:

god bless!

Hi Elaine & Cheng,
my gal also the same. she is 4.5 months now (born in late Sep)
she used to drink 7oz. now only 6oz, sometimes 5oz too.
I heard it is a passing stage, from my other friends.
after a while, they will get back to normal.

another advise that i heard was, to give the baby some chinese herbs from the medical hall - and my friend after giving the baby the medicine, the baby appetite immediately went back to normal.

For me, i will hold on and watch on.
Hopefully she will get back to normal soon.
I hesitated about giving her unnecessary medicine.
Not sure how you gals think...

Thetinker

Hi Ladies.

I'm new to this thread. My girl is currently 4 mths now.. drinking about 150 - 160 ml every 3 hours during her waking hours..

Will be returning to work next week.. pretty concerned about her sleeping time. Currently she will only go to bed at 12 - 1230 am and sleep till 8 - 9 am.. No matter how i try to feed her more and coax her to sleep at 10 plus, she will still wake up at midnight for her last small feed. have tried to increase her feed to 170 ml in day.. but she wont b able to finish.. so i still stick to 150 - 160 ml..

Anyone has ideas on how to help her sleep earlier? this will be a prob for me next week. as I have to report to work by 710... I need my sleep and energy for work!!

Queenbabe

Seem like very difficult to coax the baby to sleep coz is we follow their timing not they follow our timing :) . My DS gng 5mths soon now drinking 210ml . Sometimes he also wake up after midnite but less . R u staying by ur own ?

christi3

hihi, ya i argee with u mommies... bb slping time vry different... my boii also... slp after 12 am den wake up e next morning 10-12pm... depends on his mood.... but normally bb time always change.. so hav to mak adjustment for it...

yeoyeo

hmmm.. my DS is now 3months 4weeks now.. Thank God he sleeps around 8plus 9pm daily and we will normally give a last feed at 12midnight about 180ml and he will wake up abt 5plus 6am for his next feed. Usually he will wakes up at 720am.. timing is abt the same daily.. i dun need alarm clock as he will wake up and start his coo coo gaga.. as for his drinking habit sometime he will drink 130ml sometime 160ml.. quite difficult for us to catch.. when he make 160ml he will only finish 120ml or sometime 130ml.

today i just changed his milk powder.. he has alot of skin rashes and i hv spend a lot of money trying different type of skin moisturizer and bathing foam but to no avail.. and finally i think maybe he has allergies to cow's milk and i am trying soy milk. i change him to isomil and hopefully the condition will gets better.. it is so painful to see him like tt.. sob sob..

madalene

Hi Ladies.

I'm new to this thread. My girl is currently 4 mths now.. drinking about 150 - 160 ml every 3 hours during her waking hours..

Will be returning to work next week.. pretty concerned about her sleeping time. Currently she will only go to bed at 12 - 1230 am and sleep till 8 - 9 am.. No matter how i try to feed her more and coax her to sleep at 10 plus, she will still wake up at midnight for her last small feed. have tried to increase her feed to 170 ml in day.. but she wont b able to finish.. so i still stick to 150 - 160 ml..

Anyone has ideas on how to help her sleep earlier? this will be a prob for me next week. as I have to report to work by 710... I need my sleep and energy for work!!

Hi,

My girl is turning 5 months next week. She is drinking about 180ml - 210ml now. Every 6 hours or so. But she eats alot of pumpkin cream, puree, friso crem, etc in between meal time. she also sleep very late - 11pm - 1130pm. but she wake up only at 7-730am in the morning.

What i can suggest is, you can try introduce some additional food in between milk. Or else, u can try add the Rice Cereal into her last feed of milk. this may make her more full and last thru the night till morning.
Once baby is full, they will sleep better, i suppose...
U try and see if it works for u.

Cheers...

madalene

hmmm.. my DS is now 3months 4weeks now.. Thank God he sleeps around 8plus 9pm daily and we will normally give a last feed at 12midnight about 180ml and he will wake up abt 5plus 6am for his next feed. Usually he will wakes up at 720am.. timing is abt the same daily.. i dun need alarm clock as he will wake up and start his coo coo gaga.. as for his drinking habit sometime he will drink 130ml sometime 160ml.. quite difficult for us to catch.. when he make 160ml he will only finish 120ml or sometime 130ml.

today i just changed his milk powder.. he has alot of skin rashes and i hv spend a lot of money trying different type of skin moisturizer and bathing foam but to no avail.. and finally i think maybe he has allergies to cow's milk and i am trying soy milk. i change him to isomil and hopefully the condition will gets better.. it is so painful to see him like tt.. sob sob..

Oya. my girl also. but hers are Goose Bumps leh.
Alot on her knees, and tummy area.
Is it ok? Or arethey rashes huh?

god bless!

hi

same loh my baby is born 17 oct. but on full bm drink little. anyway 1) is he/she sick? 2) howis the weight gain? 3) try switch formula.

poor baby hope he is better. ya better switch milk,

hihi, ya i argee with u mommies... bb slping time vry different... my boii also... slp after 12 am den wake up e next morning 10-12pm... depends on his mood.... but normally bb time always change.. so hav to mak adjustment for it...

hi we poor mummies

slog for our baby. ya so sian hardly have good sleep. have to wake up the moment they wake up my ds wake up at 7am loh.

christi3

hi

same loh my baby is born 17 oct. but on full bm drink little. anyway 1) is he/she sick? 2) howis the weight gain? 3) try switch formula.
bb was ok at tat time, still active... perhaps like wat other mummy's feedback is normal as they grow nw... his weight is still doing ok nw at 7.55kg.. but recently nt vry well, having flu, blocknose n cough... but he seems to be happy... haha weird rite...

yeoyeo

Oya. my girl also. but hers are Goose Bumps leh.
Alot on her knees, and tummy area.
Is it ok? Or arethey rashes huh?
for my DS case, PD did mention that he has ezcema which is from me lor.. cos i hv sensitive skin too.. i dunno because he is allergy to cow's milk. what i know some sign for allergy is skin rashes, congested nasal/blocked nose, irritability, colicky, bloatedness, etc.

but after i changed his milk, he has constipation problem. too heaty for him. his poo poo now like "blue tag", in past is nice nice yellowish color like chilli crab paste.

my DS rashes is all over the body. have tiny tiny dots like "goose bumps" or heat rash. really hv tried many types of skin care products until bo bian pple say try soy milk then i switch. i see his skin, red red, and patches i heartache cos i know it shd be itchy and the poor boy dunno how to scratch or do anything.. really being a mummy is not easy..

let's give ourselves a pat on our shoulder.

madalene

for my DS case, PD did mention that he has ezcema which is from me lor.. cos i hv sensitive skin too.. i dunno because he is allergy to cow's milk. what i know some sign for allergy is skin rashes, congested nasal/blocked nose, irritability, colicky, bloatedness, etc.

but after i changed his milk, he has constipation problem. too heaty for him. his poo poo now like "blue tag", in past is nice nice yellowish color like chilli crab paste.

my DS rashes is all over the body. have tiny tiny dots like "goose bumps" or heat rash. really hv tried many types of skin care products until bo bian pple say try soy milk then i switch. i see his skin, red red, and patches i heartache cos i know it shd be itchy and the poor boy dunno how to scratch or do anything.. really being a mummy is not easy..

let's give ourselves a pat on our shoulder.

My girl also got lots of goosebumps on her knees and tummy leh.
How ah? is this skin problem? Allergic to milk? But not itchy de.

Ya, hey mummies, JIA YOU!!!:Dancing_wub: