Oct 2008 Baby Thread 1

yeoyeo

My girl also got lots of goosebumps on her knees and tummy leh.
How ah? is this skin problem? Allergic to milk? But not itchy de.

Ya, hey mummies, JIA YOU!!!:Dancing_wub:
er.. i really dunno abt ur DH condition.. does she has red patches?
how you know it is not itchy leh? :p

madalene

er.. i really dunno abt ur DH condition.. does she has red patches?
how you know it is not itchy leh? :p

no red patches, not itchy.
if itchy, she would be rubbing ler.
she has got rashes on her ears, she kept rubbing if if i did not put oilment on them de.

yours the same case?

christi3

How is baby now?
hi madalene.. sori 4 e late reply... was bz over e weekend brought my boii 4 a hair cut n swim at his 4mth old... my DS is ok nw le... manage to hit 260ml nw if hungry if nt at least 180ml... but nw he seems to learn to yell loudly den crying to seek attentation... do ur's also???:001_302:

Ah Cheng

Hi,

My girl is turning 5 months next week. She is drinking about 180ml - 210ml now. Every 6 hours or so. But she eats alot of pumpkin cream, puree, friso crem, etc in between meal time. she also sleep very late - 11pm - 1130pm. but she wake up only at 7-730am in the morning.

What i can suggest is, you can try introduce some additional food in between milk. Or else, u can try add the Rice Cereal into her last feed of milk. this may make her more full and last thru the night till morning.
Once baby is full, they will sleep better, i suppose...
U try and see if it works for u.

Cheers...
Hi Madalene,
You gave your gal solid food already ya? I still thinking whethe to give or not cos normally it stated 6months. How do you make the puree?

madalene

hi madalene.. sori 4 e late reply... was bz over e weekend brought my boii 4 a hair cut n swim at his 4mth old... my DS is ok nw le... manage to hit 260ml nw if hungry if nt at least 180ml... but nw he seems to learn to yell loudly den crying to seek attentation... do ur's also???:001_302:

yup, mine too.
she can shout and yell whenever she is left along in the room or lying on bed...
Terrible. at first tot she is getting too naughty and thinking of ways to tame her down. cos i really hate screeching cries from kids de...
so yours the same huh... haha...
phew... so i think its normal huh?

madalene

Hi Madalene,
You gave your gal solid food already ya? I still thinking whethe to give or not cos normally it stated 6months. How do you make the puree?
aiya, u think i so hardworking meh.
ok, tell wat i did, i bought HEINZ bottled apple, pear juice & puree (for 4 -6months de)
on top of it, my mum boiled soup - but w/o seasoning yet) and she add into her rice cereal. she loves them... can eat non stop. but we dun dare to feed her too much, reason 1) she is overweight le, 2) tat will affect her milk intake cos milk should still be the main food cos its most nutritious

christi3

yup, mine too.
she can shout and yell whenever she is left along in the room or lying on bed...
Terrible. at first tot she is getting too naughty and thinking of ways to tame her down. cos i really hate screeching cries from kids de...
so yours the same huh... haha...
phew... so i think its normal huh?
lol ya mine also like tat... yesterdae he do sumtink different... my next door neighbour boii is yelling n screaming as e mum leave him at his grandma place den he kept on yelling yelling mummy mummy... den untill he stop... my DS started... yelling n crying... dun noe y, mayb no noise le so wan continue e noise... haha

yeoyeo

no red patches, not itchy.
if itchy, she would be rubbing ler.
she has got rashes on her ears, she kept rubbing if if i did not put oilment on them de.

yours the same case?
my DS does not have rashes on his ear.. his rashes is all over his body.. esp arms and legs.. his front and back body rash is more like goose bumps.. some of the portion on his arms and legs, the skin is rough. have u seen eczema skin before.. a bit of rough rough type.

yeoyeo

LOL.. my DS too.. will sometime screeh and "sing" in high pitch tone too.. but i think he is cute lor..

madalene

lol ya mine also like tat... yesterdae he do sumtink different... my next door neighbour boii is yelling n screaming as e mum leave him at his grandma place den he kept on yelling yelling mummy mummy... den untill he stop... my DS started... yelling n crying... dun noe y, mayb no noise le so wan continue e noise... haha
Wow, amazing.
think he is trying to communicate with the boii too. Hahaha...
cute...

madalene

my DS does not have rashes on his ear.. his rashes is all over his body.. esp arms and legs.. his front and back body rash is more like goose bumps.. some of the portion on his arms and legs, the skin is rough. have u seen eczema skin before.. a bit of rough rough type.

Yeo, ask you ah, is that a chair for baby in your pict (yellow chair).
Where did you get it? is it for them to learn sitting? or just feeding chair (to replace hi chair), kinda usefu ah.

Ya, think we got the same case lor. surprised to see baby with such goosebump (rough rough) de... sso you change his milk? or any other remedy u tried?

lonerjas

Hello, i like long time nv post here le... Hmmp busy looking job and go for holiday and of cos looking after baby Janelle..
i just pat her to slp...
Oh yea i m preggy again with number 3.. Keke after this i m gonna tied up lor,... really ENUFF le i wanted to stop at 2 de

madalene

Hello, i like long time nv post here le... Hmmp busy looking job and go for holiday and of cos looking after baby Janelle..
i just pat her to slp...
Oh yea i m preggy again with number 3.. Keke after this i m gonna tied up lor,... really ENUFF le i wanted to stop at 2 de

Huh! So fast! no 3???
Congrats!!! So would you prefer a boii or a gal this time?! Envy!!!
WOW...

yeoyeo

Yeo, ask you ah, is that a chair for baby in your pict (yellow chair).
Where did you get it? is it for them to learn sitting? or just feeding chair (to replace hi chair), kinda usefu ah.

Ya, think we got the same case lor. surprised to see baby with such goosebump (rough rough) de... sso you change his milk? or any other remedy u tried?
The chair is called BUMBO, this is for them to learn to sit.. the chair is pass down from my gf.. i saw kiddy palace selling at 79.70.. i think i saw under WTS, there is somebody selling it abt 20 or 30. dunno sold liao or not.. i think if can, get 2nd better cos no point buy a new one.. very expensive.. heartache..

you can visit the website to know more. Bumbo Baby Seat Introduces the Official Bumbo Play Tray

christi3

i just pat her to slp...
Congrats to u... tak great care!!!

lonerjas

don envy me ah... expenses is high leh.. when i have my DS i still don feel the pinch haha...

Boi or GAl no diff i prefer gal but ching cai la since i got both le doesnt matter...

madalene

Hey Ladies, I am now selling Swimming Pools (inflatable) for children.
If you are interested, please let me know.

badtzzz

i just pat her to slp...

wa, congrats congrats..tat's fast!!....