Oh Gosh I'm Pregnant :)

CherrieChng

Yup.....

that time I delivered in Kandang Kerbau Hospital, there was someone who approach me and I just sign up with them
Ya i was approached by somebody too. But i'm not very sure on the benefit and if it's a must to apply for it though. What makes you decide on signing up?

MichelleSun

Anybody with thoughts on this? Should I consider this? Some frends tell me I shld get it, others say dont't waste my time.
go for their talks. they are having on in august. even though i have signed up, i will still be attending. no harm knowing more. and i read in their flyer, there is some baby bazaar thing, means SHOPPING!

TANZHENZHI

Yes i went to KKH and someone ask me to fill up a form and join in the cord blood saving lives. But when i gave birth, they took my blood tests and say mine not suitable. :001_302: I suspect I am pregnant with my #2 :) Missed my period and feel the pregnancy symptoms like cramps, backache and nausea. Still waiting for few more days to confirm the good news hahaha...

Wasant

it was quite some time back. didnt think ppl would notice that, it was in an article regarding fertility.
Yu Suling is my gynae for my first 2 boys 11 yrs bk.....for my 3rd boy born recently i choose Adrian woodworth....i agree that yu suling is a gd gynae...

Gem2505

Yes i went to Kandang Kerbau Hospital and someone ask me to fill up a form and join in the cord blood saving lives. But when i gave birth, they took my blood tests and say mine not suitable. :001_302: I suspect I am pregnant with my #2 :) Missed my period and feel the pregnancy symptoms like cramps, backache and nausea. Still waiting for few more days to confirm the good news hahaha...
Ah Zhi, awaits saturday. :Dancing_tongue: dont get too stressed up! We can have our long maternity leave TOGETHER! haha!

CherrieChng

Yes i went to Kandang Kerbau Hospital and someone ask me to fill up a form and join in the cord blood saving lives. But when i gave birth, they took my blood tests and say mine not suitable. :001_302: I suspect I am pregnant with my #2 :) Missed my period and feel the pregnancy symptoms like cramps, backache and nausea. Still waiting for few more days to confirm the good news hahaha...
Hi TanZhenzhi,
wow congrats. I guess its the season to be pregnant. haha.

By the way why is your blood unsuitable?

TANZHENZHI

Zhi, awaits saturday. :Dancing_tongue: dont get too stressed up! We can have our long maternity leave TOGETHER! haha!
haha Yes i also plan to test again this sat. So excited haha.. But my back is super aching at one side. Same as my 1st pregnancy.