Oily Scalp, dry hair :(

Dear mummies, i had given birth last year and recently i realised that my scalp had become very oily but my hair is still dry!! It has become so dull and limpless...

I had tried several shampoos but its still the same, like i washed in the morning, by evening, oily liao...then my hair on the top will be like sticking to my head while the rest are dry...

Pls help!!!

Phoebii Cheng

Could it be due to your hormones? Mayb you want to go to a hairsalon and ask for their advice what can be done......

sharon27

Oily scalp try not to wash so much, because you strip your hair of it's essential oils and it will produce even more. Just slowly reduce the amount of times you wash, I know very irritating lah but still

qtipie

Hey my friend had same issues. She had to resort to using two different shampoos - one for scalp, another for her ends.
She found it a waste of money and time, cos her problem is not solved after using them.

Then, i recommended her Head CPR Hair by Sara Shantelle since i have been using it for awhile now. With my stressful life, my hair still looks fresh everyday. Plus it is really gentle on the hair so that i dont strip all the oil off. Now, she is also happy since it had dramatically slowed down the oil production.

Hope you do give a try too!