Old Wives Tale

slm070399

Hmm.... Now i'm confused.
Coz went back to try and i was in the lift with a mommy and her 6months old baby gal. She was smiling when i saw her. But when i was out taking a bus to catch my lunch, i walk past 2 toddler probably the gal is around 3 the boy around 2+ the most but ignore me le. So base on the above description, i'm so confused now. Coz, this will be my 2nd baby and i know hubby is hoping that i could have a baby boi.

slm070399

Haiz... If having a baby is like pressing the gender button of BOi or Gal, it would have ease a lot of stress on lots of ppl.:001_302:

uddermummy

From what i heard is if mummies during pregnancy look ugly, most likely expecting baby gal coz she steal all your prettiness :D

But if expecting boy, mummies will look pretty :D
hee, that's what some pple say too. but nvm, cos my gal is cute, she can steal all my beauty if she wants to! hahaha

nadmunzuh

When I meet my 3 yo nephew he always ran away from me. My mom-in-law said i m having a boy coz he if i m carrying a girl my nephew will come to me.. Donno how true this is but surely I having a BOY !!

My grandma also noticed I have a small pointed tummy meaning it is a boy.

My gf on the other hand said I got big butt which normally means it is a baby boy.... well I told her b4 preg i got big butt also..

:tlaugh:

november

People say, if Girl, stomach will expand all round from behind. If Boy, stomach will expand from front meaning won't gain so much tummy area from behind, still can see waist.

My tummy was very big and my friends commented that still can see my waist from behind and true enough, I'm having a boy.

Some say, having girls, mummy will have lotsa outbreak cuz too much feminine hormones in body but some also say, if boy, face, esp nose will turn ugly. For me, my face became a 42" tv but complexion was very good! Used to have many pimples but after preggy, pimples ran away! Hahaha.....

But funny thing is, there's a few occasions i dreamt that i was carrying a baby girl, guess, i wanted a princess too much!

But Boy or Girl, as long as its growing inside our tummy healthily, we should be blissfully happy and glowing with joy!

shiseru

People say, if Girl, stomach will expand all round from behind. If Boy, stomach will expand from front meaning won't gain so much tummy area from behind, still can see waist.
Yeah I heard this from my friends and relatives too but I dont't seem to have waist before pregnant or after pregnant unfortunately haha :blaugh:

uddermummy

Eee... just when I was getting excited about this... post got deleted :blaugh:
hee, my fault lah. actually i was also going to freak husband out by showing him this post. hahahah

sometimes quite creepy cos don't know what dd is smiling at, also don't want to know!!!

uddermummy

My tummy was very big and my friends commented that still can see my waist from behind and true enough, I'm having a boy.

Some say, having girls, mummy will have lotsa outbreak cuz too much feminine hormones in body but some also say, if boy, face, esp nose will turn ugly. For me, my face became a 42" tv but complexion was very good! Used to have many pimples but after preggy, pimples ran away! Hahaha.....

But funny thing is, there's a few occasions i dreamt that i was carrying a baby girl, guess, i wanted a princess too much!

But Boy or Girl, as long as its growing inside our tummy healthily, we should be blissfully happy and glowing with joy!
eh, i got waist, but my face also become super big flat screen tv and i also broke out! wahpiang, i think i kenna all the ugliness loh!!!

shiseru

I dont't have break out, just the nose looks a bit swollen..

But I got pretty vain when my 2nd trimester started, I noticed I like to make up nice nice, put toe polish... :blaugh:

shiseru

Hmm.... Now i'm confused.
Coz went back to try and i was in the lift with a mommy and her 6months old baby gal. She was smiling when i saw her. But when i was out taking a bus to catch my lunch, i walk past 2 toddler probably the gal is around 3 the boy around 2+ the most but ignore me . So base on the above description, i'm so confused now. Coz, this will be my 2nd baby and i know hubby is hoping that i could have a baby boi.
I am confused too. BB boy or gal look at me blankly, so what huh like that?

Pwiincess

My tummy is small & pointed, nose i dont't think got any changes, from back view can't tell that i'm pregnant. Body not much changes too size still the same. Except now i got a tummy. Face become sharper (dont know if you guys understand what i mean by this). People only comment that i look skinner than before.
Same here. Apart from my tummy (pointed), from the back cant tell that I'm pregnant. Even when I saw a GP few days back, I need to inform him I'm pregnant so that he gives me suitable medications. FYI, I'm 6mths plus preggie now. Many relatives commented that I'm alot skinnier than my 1st pregnancy. 1st one was a Princess (my tummy was super Big & round then), and now expecting a Prince!

shiseru

Same here. Apart from my tummy (pointed), from the back cant tell that I'm pregnant. Even when I saw a GP few days back, I need to inform him I'm pregnant so that he gives me suitable medications. FYI, I'm 6mths plus preggie now. Many relatives commented that I'm alot skinnier than my 1st pregnancy. 1st one was a Princess (my tummy was super Big & round then), and now expecting a Prince!
That means it is quite true when people say tummy pointed means expecting a boy and tummy rounded and wider is a gal? O_O