Online Shopping...

Carol

Tops, accessories or first hand cosmetics.
I dun buy bottoms or shoes online cos not every piece can fit us well :001_302:

CynCyn

Online shopping

Do u guys love online shopping ? For me im always shopping online .
Let's share websites tt u guys patron or any nice shopping sites .

TIA ~

sleepymama

Re: Online shopping

Hi!
Me! Me! I love online shopping!
My favourite hunts:

For the family:
Oldnavy.com: Shop Men's, Women's, Plus and Kids' Clothing - Maternity and Baby Clothes - Shorts and Swimwear (most favourite site)
Gap.com: Shop Online for Men's, Women's, Maternity, Kids and Baby Clothes

For my kiddos:
Cookie Disabled Error
The Children's Place (join others' sprees usually)

For myself:
VictoriasSecret.com: The Official Site of Victoria's Secret
Teen Clothing for Girls: Fashion Tops, Dresses, Shoes and more by Wet Seal
H-SPHERE
I also join other mommies' sprees for TW/HK clothes including Mayuki, JJS. Also, TW bags.

Plus some other webbies like Etsy :: Your place to buy and sell all things handmade where I get accessories and any other stuff that I like!

CynCyn

Hi!
Me! Me! I love online shopping!
My favourite hunts:

For the family:
Oldnavy.com: Shop Men's, Women's, Plus and Kids' Clothing - Maternity and Baby Clothes - Shorts and Swimwear (most favourite site)
Gap.com: Shop Online for Men's, Women's, Maternity, Kids and Baby Clothes

For my kiddos:
Cookie Disabled Error
The Children's Place (join others' sprees usually)

For myself:
VictoriasSecret.com: The Official Site of Victoria's Secret
Teen Clothing for Girls: Fashion Tops, Dresses, Shoes and more by Wet Seal
H-SPHERE
I also join other mommies' sprees for TW/HK clothes including Mayuki, JJS. Also, TW bags.

Plus some other webbies like Etsy :: Your place to buy and sell all things handmade where I get accessories and any other stuff that I like!
Do u join sprees when u order from gap , old navy ?

sleepymama

Hi Cyncyn

For ON, I usually order on my own, in fact I organise ON sprees for my colleagues and close friends. :) Other times I do join other mommies' sprees if I only have a few items to get from ON or Gap.

Overall, I join more than I organise - cos organising is very time-consuming and stressful la... no joke to coordinate, ensure orders are correct, calculate payments, check payments received, check delivery, distribution/collection etc.... phew!

CynCyn

I dunno hw to spree only spree when other ppl organize .

Any local websites recommendation to shop at ?

syl

Does GAP and ON ship internationally? Cos i thought of buying some clothes for DH and DS. But not sure if they will send to SIN. Please advice.

CynCyn

Anyone knws hw to spree from foreign website ?

I still dun understand hw the whole thing works .

leesm105

I do joined other spree in another forum for kids stuff, books, leapfrog dvds etc.
After that i start my own with friends & others. I org mostly TW spree like Mayuki spree the most...

Below are the links that I org the sprees
1. Mayuki Tokyo Fashion (Good material, worth it! Size fit M-L most of the time)
¡¸ªF¨ÊµÛ¦ç¡¸ Yahoo!©_¼¯©ç½æ

2. JJS (Jeans is nice & worth the price. Must read the size info for jeans. Blouse average quite big & material stretchable)¡i¡D¢Ø¢Ø¢á®É©|Áʪ«ºô¡D¡j Yahoo!©_¼¯©ç½æ
3. Jshoppers is from Japan. Items are plan & design in Jp, manufactured in China. Good quality control thus material & workmanship is good! Especially baby clothing. Usually order kids/baby stuff, ini
JSHOPPERS.com - Stylish On-line shopping of Japanese fashion

4. Aimee Bags (Average price & have good discount. ordered b4, bags are OK.)Aimee¥]¥]«Î Yahoo!©_¼¯©ç½æ

5. SkyBlue (Average price, email reply slow too. Ordering now & then. Bags are OK.)¢~¡¯¬y¦æ¥]¥]­º¿ï-¤ÑÂŤpçE Yahoo!©_¼¯©ç½æ

Plan to start accessories spree from the below:

123飾品館
楓糖漿韓國精品館
GIRLS POWER】日本飾品專賣店
ING珍珠日韓飾品
蝶之舞晶作坊Foreign order
KOREAN可綠兒¡¹¡¸~KOREAN¥iºñ¨à~¡¸¡¹ Yahoo!©_¼¯©ç½æ

CynCyn

If i organize a spree for myself only . Will it be worth it ? Shipping etC ?

eiff12

If i organize a spree for myself only . Will it be worth it ? Shipping etC ?
Depends on how much you buy cos certain websites offer free shipping above a certain amount whereas other websites will charge by weight and so on.

Of cos the websites that you are ordering from must be willing to ship to s'pore otherwise you may have to incur agent or vpost shipping fees.

hths!

eiff12

I prefer joining sprees on lj websites too. Easily to join sprees rather than organise sprees
:)

leesm105

ya... everyday seller shipping cost may vary too. For blouse/top avg is abt $2, jeans is abt $3, bags is abt $3.5-4.00.
some seller need min no. of pcs for oversea order, thus you can order yourself with a few friends.
I like jshoppers when it has free shipping! I think the free shipping still still on for jshoppers.

Leanne

You can organize if you got lotsa orders. Like US website, usually order items less than USD200 cus u dun wanna incur GST. If your order is around USD150-200, you can order yourself le. If your order is small like 1-2 items only, better to join to bring down the shipping cost :)