Online Shopping...

eiff12

Re: Online shopping

Actually i admire those spree organisers. They must have tons of patience to deal with spree-ers. Then when the stuff come, they still nid to pack and mail out or arrange a mass meet-up. It really takes up a lot of their time. *kudos to them*

stonston

this thread v sinful....argh....trying my best not to come in here, but damage done le :p

to order fm US:
1. place ur order
2. put address as Vpost's add
3. pay
4. forward invoice to vpost
5. wait for items to reach vpost
6. vpost will email bill to u when items reach
7. pay vpost n wait for items to be sent to ur house

i prefer direct shipping although slightly more exp...or tompang SIA frens :p

sleepymama

Hi mommies
There's an alternative to VPOST if you're not aware.
It's www.comgateway.com
I used comgateway for two of my recent orders one of them being from ON and the shipping cost came up CHEAPER than ON, based on similar items shipped previously via ON!

I'm so sick of VPOST cos they are soooo slowwwww and soooo expensive now!!!!

sleepymama

I heard that CGW can be cheaper if your package is heavy/big, compared to vpost. Which I think is true, according to my recent orders! :)

You can check out the way they calculate shipping, altho CGW has a higher base charge, the per kg variable is cheaper compared to vpost. ;)

stonston

CGW u must have DBS card right? anyway they always round up the weight de...
n it is v hard to consolidate parcels...must specialli make phone calls to them to consolidate...

for vpost, i have alot of discount codes, so works out to cheaper than CGW...though their service not say fantastic, but after i complain alot of times, i realise they r much more speedy with regards to my concerns n my packages...

Leanne

vPost you must show them you're angry & unhappy with their services, then they will only improve their attitude to you.