Organic Mom

adamuns

Hi everyone. I am new to motherhood and this forum. Am hoping to get to know more mothers who believe in organic goodness for their bubs.

wwlee8

hi!

Am also new here in this forum thing. Am not really 100% into the organic thing, but would buy some whenever available. Do you know of any good reliable places to buy these things or good organic places to eat at?

adamuns

Hello..

Well, organic is expensive but I think if we can afford it, just try to do it lor. I know it is worth it and will make a difference to our already hectic and polluted life.

You can visit http://organicbabyandtods.blogspot.com for 100% organic baby food from UK.

As for dining out in Spore, I love the Green Room at Bishan Park. There is also a little cafe behind Thomson Plaza called Part One.

If you want to buy organic veges and fruits.. NTUC Finest at Thomson has a wide selection at very reasonable rates. Or check this page out
A guide to organic shopping

rocket science

hi adamuns,

i'm into organic stuff too. i started on myself about 2years ago. simple things like drinking organic milk and eating organic veg/fruits has helped "clean up" my system.

also, i'm still breastfeeding my 10month old girl so i believe the organic goodness passes on to her through the bmilk.

i bought her some organic baby biscuits and fruit purees; hope she will love organic food as much as i do. because unfortunately, my husband doesn't share my beliefs! *shakes head* men usually equate it as what goes in = what comes out. so organic doesn't matter at all.

:shyxxx:

anyway, another good place to look for organic would be Forum - a small shop in B1 that sells lotsa organic food/supplements. and of course, Tanglin Mall where there's the supermarket offering a wide range.

adamun, you seem to be very familiar with the Thomson/Bishan area...you used to stay there??

adamuns

No, I have always lived in the East. But I like moving around Singapore looking for good makan places :tlaugh:

I've convinced my hub to go organic as well. So we are doing our best to maintain it lah. I have to admit, it's costly being organic. But I don't think that should deter cos today's lifestyle is so stressful and so full of pollution. The least we can do is give our health the best. Right?

My son is 100% organic.. *grin*

Do you blog? I have recipes and ideas about parenting on my blog. Feel free to visit, but let me warn you, there are some pretty disgusting photos there.. hahaha!!

A Whole New Babe-Game

Have fun.

just4bubs

Hi,

I'm a new mum and I've been using organic products on my baby since birth and I think its better than the chemical products on the shelf these days. It's safer esp since my little one has curious hands and puts everything in his mouth. There's also reported dangers of petrochemical products (The dangers of baby oil - Today Tonight)

adamuns

For the Mommies who are concerned about what babies take for their meals, may I suggest you look at this site:

I think it's a wonderful product and it may be a bit expensive, but what organic product does not cost more right? Also it saves us a lot of time preparing baby's meals in the kitchen.

Organic Food for Baby and Toddlers