packing of milk powder for 15 day trip

missblue18

hello, i estimate tat my girl will need 1.8kg of formula and am wondering if i really need to bring the big tin over?my hubby says pack in ziplock bags anyone tried b4?or have other ways? thanks in advance

Ting

for me, since she need one whole tin, i will just bring it. packing into ziplock bags are messy and troublesome and if the bag "burst" or tear, then very headache.
if u find the big tin bulky, i would suggest i pack them into 2-3 smaller containers/tupperware. they r more air tight (than ziplock bags) and also can prevent spilling.
u can also carry them arnd when u r out. :)
just bring the scoop along will do.

missblue18

hi ting, thanks. ya i also find packing in ziplock seems unsafe and like pack heroine like tat haha so i'm thinking to bring 2 tins of 900g which is less bulky than the one big tin 1.8kg

apollo

i will just bring along an UNopened tin of 1.8kg FM, check in the FM. and bring a few servings of FM to the plane in she bb nd milk on the plane or aft ur landed, haven get the luggage.. u nd to estimate hw much milk feeds she needs on the plane. if she needs 3, den bring along 5. =)

lovebabynatalie

hi u go for holiday yet ? haha i just share with u , last two year i also bring my girl for taiwan holiday but we only go for 1 week, then we go malaysia buy the milk powder come with box not tin. because that milk powder box inside have two pack so u can bring this two back go there lo . very easy and convinient... hope can help u ..