pain at tummy area, worried.

pkshl

i juz tested positive. but ive been having cramps-like pain at tummy area, not sure iszit tummyache, but after awhile will have slight dirrhoea. No bleeding. other den that, ive been feeling giddy & wanting to vomit.

Last edited:

apollo

i just tested positive. but ive been having cramps-like pain at tummy area, not sure iszit tummyache, but after awhile will have slight dirrhoea. No bleeding. other then that, ive been feeling giddy & wanting to vomit.
yes it is normal. i asked my gynae b4 as long as the pain is bearable, no bleeding, is okay. cos the womb is stretching is the 1st tri to make sure the bb have enough space to grow in the 2nd tri.

giddy and vomit is perfectly normal too!

anw congrats =)

pkshl

thanks ladies! ive book an appt to c my gyne on fri.

im so happy when i tested positive. i actually cried LOL , then my mum said no wonder my boy kept crying & screaming & want my attention, cos im pregnant. she said is like that 1. so weird .

Phoebii Cheng

thanks ladies! ive book an appt to c my gyne on fri.

im so happy when i tested positive. i actually cried LOL , then my mum said no wonder my boy kept crying & screaming & want my attention, cos im pregnant. she said is like that 1. so weird .
Maybe cos' they can "sense" it.....hahaha so happy for you, I also waiting for good news......:tlaugh:

pkshl

Maybe cos' they can "sense" it.....hahaha so happy for you, I also waiting for good news......:tlaugh:
thanks thanks! but abit worried cos the cramp is on & off. when i called my gyne, he said if the pain is very bad ive to drop by today or tmr, baby more impt den work!

u trying for no.2?

Phoebii Cheng

thanks thanks! but abit worried cos the cramp is on & off. when i called my gyne, he said if the pain is very bad ive to drop by today or tomorrow, baby more impt then work!

you trying for no.2?
Yup I am trying for #2.......:tlaugh:

JasmineTan09

congrats =)
i also juz found out tat i was 3 wks peggie..
so happy =)
I had the same feeling as u..was worried at first but heard it was normal..

Last edited:

pkshl

congrats =)
i also just found out that i was 3 wks peggie..
so happy =)
I had the same feeling as you..was worried at first but heard it was normal..
hi, congrats to u too :)

how r u feeling now? my morning sickness is quite bad. the worst is i always feel giddy, almost going to faint + always had the feeling of wanting to vomit. i went back to my gyne to get some medication for the giddyness but it still came back, guess ive to rest more.

JasmineTan09

hi, congrats to you too :)

how r you feeling now? my morning sickness is quite bad. the worst is i always feel giddy, almost going to faint + always had the feeling of wanting to vomit. i went back to my gyne to get some medication for the giddyness but it still came back, guess ive to rest more.
I feel the same way as u.. for me i keep feeling that my stomach is empty, even after i eat.. breast feeling abit uncomfortable too..not sure if it's normal..

pkshl

I feel the same way as you.. for me i keep feeling that my stomach is empty, even after i eat.. breast feeling abit uncomfortable too..not sure if it's normal..
i also feel the same way as u, after lunch i still feel hungry & breasts also abit sore. all these r normal symptoms of pregnancy. & also having cramps on & off.

JasmineTan09

i also feel the same way as you, after lunch i still feel hungry & breasts also abit sore. all these r normal symptoms of pregnancy. & also having cramps on & off.
^5 i thought i think too much.. i didnt expect to have all this sign as this is only the 3 wk of pregnancy for me..