Painful feet!!!

evebo0m

lol ... my confinement massage lady had to keep massaging my feet for 2 - 3 days in a row before my feet finally looked normal (it was still very swollen a few days after birth). but still not same size lah. haiizz
i did book a post natal massage lady during my confinement. so tat means my massage lady will help me massage my feet too rite?? omg, i wish i can get back my feet size la!! cos im tall, n my leg is already very big liao. now giant!! look lyk monster lor!! :embarrassed:

January84

hmmm, another way to relive is to go for pedicure. they will massage and scrub for u loh....

can kudt tell the gal that u want massage and srub and basic pedicure without applying nail polish....

very comfy... hahaha,,,

i did book a post natal massage lady during my confinement. so tat means my massage lady will help me massage my feet too rite?? omg, i wish i can get back my feet size la!! cos im tall, n my leg is already very big liao. now giant!! look lyk monster lor!! :embarrassed:

it depends on your massage lady. mine practised her family's traditional massage. her aims were to relieve my water retention, reposition my womb & reduce my tummy (of cos!). she also massaged my breasts to get my breastmilk going (first time she did that it was soooooooo painful omg ... but after that my milk flow was better)

diff masseuse will have diff techniques & goals. if you want her to reduce the water in your feet, you must tell her. she may or may not know how to do it tho.

evebo0m

it depends on your massage lady. mine practised her family's traditional massage. her aims were to relieve my water retention, reposition my womb & reduce my tummy (of cos!). she also massaged my breasts to get my breastmilk going (first time she did that it was soooooooo painful omg ... but after that my milk flow was better)

diff masseuse will have diff techniques & goals. if you want her to reduce the water in your feet, you must tell her. she may or may not know how to do it tho.
haha okok thx for ur info. i tink i beta ask my massage lady if she noes not, if not ltr she duno den waste my money. haha!!

Ah Loy

haha okok thx for your info. i tink i beta ask my massage lady if she noes not, if not ltr she dont know then waste my money. haha!!
Supportive shoe or insole can help to reduce the pressure off the feet. might worth going to see a podiatrist =) I heard Orchard Clinic is quite experience

Flatfeet

Hi, i just had a pair of custom made insoles for myself in Orthotics Lab Singapore and it is really comfortable. They got the latest technology and they have the most comprehensive range of materials compared to others. I have such great fun selecting the materials. Within a week, i got the insoles. So happy!!! The insoles i got for myself is really soft and comfortable.

Having a flat feet for years without knowing it until one day, i have heel pain. That is when i got my first pair of insoles in year 2009 in a public hospital. After wearing insoles, my feet does not hurt anymore. Moreover, my posture is more upright when walking. So pretty much, i am very used to having insoles and cannot walk without it.

uya june

I'm about 7 months pregnant and also have painful feet whenever I walk too much. The ache comes quite often and I think it is due to the weight on the legs. Got my husband to help do light massage on the feet, legs and thigh helps relieve the ache for my case.

MitchellinMom

It helps to see an orthopaedic doctor or podiatrist if pain is not going away. I remember I had stabbing pain on my left foot a while back. The pain got so bad after I lie down or wake up in the morning that sometimes I would trip. I thought the pain was temporary (I used to walk and exercise a lot), but after a few weeks I decided to see a doc. I saw Dr Sean Ng who said I had plantar fasciitis. I'm thankful that my case was mild and only needed some OTC pain relievers and comfy footwear + insoles for treatment.

Amy Gan

hello ~ i'm a newly expecting mother and i would like to ask if any of you know an instructor that can guide me in my journey of pregnancy till delivery? i came across this article which highlights the importance of doing simple yoga poses to prevent back pain in pregnancy, doing squats and keeping my pelvic floor strong and i thought i should find someone to help me incase i overdo it or end up falling down and injuring myself....: womensweekly.com.sg/beauty-and-health/exercises-get-ready-birth/

please let me know if anyone of you know of an instructor :)

AngelaaaT

Hi Amber, I’m a pelvic health physiotherapist, I specialize in supporting women through pregnancy and postpartum. I can guide you in maintaining a strong pelvic floor, preventing injury, and addressing any concerns along the way. Even if you've already delivered, I can provide support for your postpartum pelvic recovery. Feel free to reach out if you'd like to learn more about how I can assist you on your journey.