Pampers

apollo

ds has been using Pampers Active baby since NB. so far, only Pampers Active baby suits ds.. and when he was older we let him use Pampers Comfort. Though is a cheaper version but it works well too, just tt it cant be used for overnight purpose. =)

megtan

my son also using Pampers. Pampers Comfort for day and Pampers Active for night. Have a few brands, so far I like Pampers the best. It's thin but good absorption, and cutting at thigh area big enough.

candy_ian

I think diff babies react diff to diff brands.. I'm using huggies ultra n pull ups for ds. One of my friend's daughter, they tried huggies, pampers n mamy poko but all gave her bad rash but she's fine with Ntuc brand.. Haha so they call her cheapo butt

Frenchkitty

Oh... my son has been using Mamypoko for the longest time now, and he is 15mths old.
Recently I bought 6 cartons of Pampers from Giant sale so was kinda worried whether it will cause nappy rash. But so far *touchwood* seems like Ok.

and yeah, I like the thinness... so light and compact wont cause too much bulk in my small diaper bag

They used to have the pee indicator strip but these Pampers Active that I bought dont have leh..

babytazz

I don't think pampers will cause rashes easily since it's used by hospitals. But every diaper can cause nappy rash if it's kept too wet for a long period. Just change the diapers frequently and apply barrier cream religiously. :p

For newborns & small size, I prefer Mamypoko as they have this poo poo pocket that can help contain the watery or semi watery poo in that area as much as possible and make it easier to clean the butt. MP also can tahan longer than the other brand - Huggies, that I've tried. Huggies cutting is smaller and I have to change before or after every feed (2.5-3hrs interval) coz it gets real wet. If I let boy wear MP, will change every 2 feeds (5-6hrs interval).

I also bought pampers during the NTUC sale recentlky but have not used. Bought the M size since MP's M size doesn't have poo poo pocket anymore and the offer made it worth buying.

Can request diapers from the different companies to try out! :)