Part-time cleaner on weekend

vanessa@squeeky

hi there, im looking for one. woodlands. any recommendations?
PM me. thanks
Dear Isabelandrew,

I would like to introduce you to our professional part time domestic cleaning services:

Our Charges:

$15/hr (min. 4 hours) +7% GST = $64.20 per session (all private apartments excluding studio apartments)

$12/hr(min. 4 hours) + 7% GST = $51.36 per session (all HDB apartment)

The Job Scope of helper:
  1. Sweeping OR vacuuming of entire unit
  2. Mopping the entire unit
  3. Dusting of furniture/wardrobes
  4. Soaking and scrubbing of toilets
  5. Cleaning of kitchen stove areas, cabinets and counter tops
  6. Wiping of windows (whenever required)
  7. Wiping of ceiling/stand fans (whenever required)
  8. Laundry (washing/drying and folding of clothes
  9. Professional Ironing Services (if required)
Our Team of experienced and reliable helpers will leave your home in the most neat & clean condition within two to four hours respectively. Our Team of cleaners consists of Locals & PRs (all races & dialects).

For your kind information: We also provide local and PR helpers for part-time domestic help such as: cleaning (inclusive of washing of toilets), ironing, laundry on a daily, weekly or twice a week and monthly basis. Should you have functions, parties or event, please don't hesitate to call us. We'll be ready to clean up your 'pre-party' hassle & 'post-party' mess too!

We do provide cooking & baby sitting services on a part time basis as well.

Call Vanessa @ 6415 1650/8132 6037 for further discussion.

We hope to provide you with our quality services if given an opportunity.

Last edited:

February

Dear Isabelandrew,

I would like to introduce you to our professional part time domestic cleaning services:

Our Charges:

$15/hr (min. 4 hours) +7% GST = $64.20 per session (all private apartments excluding studio apartments)

The Job Scope of helper:
Our Team of experienced and reliable helpers will leave your home in the most neat & clean condition within two to four hours respectively. Our Team of cleaners consists of Locals & PRs (all races & dialects).

For your kind information: We also provide local and PR helpers for part-time domestic help such as: cleaning (inclusive of washing of toilets), ironing, laundry on a daily, weekly or twice a week and monthly basis. Should you have functions, parties or event, please dont't hesitate to call us. We'll be ready to clean up your 'pre-party' hassle & 'post-party' mess too!

Hi All,

I have an experience to share with regards to tis particular cleaning company as per quoted. I have called them yesterday, wanting to use their service for today. Thought it was a bit too last minute, but the person-in-charged, Vanessa told me it is not a prob. She took down my address and contact number, and told me that she will call me back once she confirms the cleaner.

After waiting for more than 4 hours, which is almost end of the day for work, I still did not receive her call. So I called her back, and she asked me not to worry, as a cleaner has been arranged for me.

On the faithful day, which is today (my cleaner supposed to reach my place at 10 a.m.), at 10.30 a.m., not even a soul turned up. Thinking dat it is half an hr late already, I gave the company a call. But they say the person-in-charged (who is Vanessa) is not at work. They suggested I call her mobile, which I did. But her mobile was not even on. I try for a number of times till about 11.15 a.m., and I decided, I have given them enough time and patience.

So I called the company again, telling them dat tis is not rite at all! Cleaner never turn up, they dont even bother to call or inform their client. Worst of all, the so call person-in-charged is NOT contactable.

Ultimately, I DID NOT receive any call from the company or person-in-charge at all, after complaining.

So you people decide for yourself if tis is the cleaning company you would choose to use. If you do not want to end up like me, then I think you shld not.

Really a very very bad experience, NEVER have I came across a company like tis before.

Cheers,

February

February

Dear Isabelandrew,

Our Charges:

The Job Scope of helper:

For your kind information: We also provide local and PR helpers for part-time domestic help such as: cleaning (inclusive of washing of toilets), ironing, laundry on a daily, weekly or twice a week and monthly basis. Should you have functions, parties or event, please dont't hesitate to call us. We'll be ready to clean up your 'pre-party' hassle & 'post-party' mess too!

Hi All,

I have an experience to share with regards to tis particular cleaning company as per quoted. I have called them yesterday, wanting to use their service for today. Thought it was a bit too last minute, but the person-in-charged, Vanessa told me it is not a prob. She took down my address and contact number, and told me that she will call me back once she confirms the cleaner.

After waiting for more than 4 hours, which is almost end of the day for work, I still did not receive her call. So I called her back, and she asked me not to worry, as a cleaner has been arranged for me.

On the faithful day, which is today (my cleaner supposed to reach my place at 10 a.m.), at 10.30 a.m., not even a soul turned up. Thinking dat it is half an hr late already, I gave the company a call. But they say the person-in-charged (who is Vanessa) is not at work. They suggested I call her mobile, which I did. But her mobile was not even on. I try for a number of times till about 11.15 a.m., and I decided, I have given them enough time and patience.

So I called the company again, telling them dat tis is not rite at all! Cleaner never turn up, they dont even bother to call or inform their client. Worst of all, the so call person-in-charged is NOT contactable.

Ultimately, I DID NOT receive any call from the company or person-in-charge at all, after complaining.

So you people decide for yourself if tis is the cleaning company you would choose to use. If you do not want to end up like me, then I think you shld not.

Really a very very bad experience, NEVER have I came across a company like tis before.

Cheers,

February

isabelandrew

Hi All,

Cheers,

February
Hi February,

Thanks for your great sharing! That's why I prefer to post a thread (sorry- if it repeats) so that like-minded mummies can share with me, 'truthly' and to their best knowledge.

I'm still looking. Some mummies PM me. So far as I could, I try not to use agency but to go for those mummies are using now..

Too busy with housework, just got time to relax and I haven call a single soul.! Sighhhhh:nah:

Hi February,

Thanks for your great sharing! That's why I prefer to post a thread (sorry- if it repeats) so that like-minded mummies can share with me, 'truthly' and to their best knowledge.

I'm still looking. Some mummies PM me. So far as I could, I try not to use agency but to go for those mummies are using now..

Too busy with housework, just got time to relax and I have not call a single soul.! Sighhhhh:nah:
Dear Isabelandrew

How is your experience with PT cleaner recommended by mommies here.

I need a PT cleaner now, pls PM me the contact no.

Or any mommies here has any good and reliable PT cleaner to recommend, I need help on weekend preferably in the morning and starting this weekend.

Many thanks.

isabelandrew

Dear Isabelandrew

How is your experience with PT cleaner recommended by mommies here.

I need a PT cleaner now, pls PM me the contact no.

Or any mommies here has any good and reliable PT cleaner to recommend, I need help on weekend preferably in the morning and starting this weekend.

Many thanks.
No luck yet. So tired of doing housework myself. If I find one, I share with me?
But, PM me once in a while, I may forgot ..

Chhers

joshuafong

Alpha Male
I would like to recommend my current P/T cleaner, Ah Lian and she is very diligent, experienced and friendly. You can contact her at 9897-6074.