Part Time Maid

Tinaneo

Hi,

I would like to recommend my mum. She does part time cleaning for house hold and she has been in this line about 10 years. And recently there is a household who employs her almost daily for almost 7 or 8 years for clean up is moving to somewhere further and inaccessible. Hence, my mum decided not to work for them anymore. BTW, her available slot is only for weekdays afternoon, as weekends she is fully booked. Coming May, she will be available for certain days in the morning slot.

She prefers area like Sengkang and punggol. If you're interested do pm me for her contact or email me at zhu85 at hotmail dot com. Any questions you may call her and inquire.

She's pretty easy going and have been getting referrals from other household who she worked for. So, you can see how satisfied they are with my mum and they have no complains at all. And she did a few household at sengkang, but moved further and hoped that my mum would still work for them, but due to inaccessibility my mum decline. If you stays at SengKang or Punggol, and need part time house cleaner, please pm/ email me.

Thanks!
Hi thanks may i have your mum contact no. As my friend is running a cleaning company and require cleaner.

mz85

Hi thanks may i have your mum contact no. As my friend is running a cleaning company and require cleaner.
Hi,

My mum prefers freelance then going with cleaning company as she is working for household only. Thanks.

Hi,

My mum prefers freelance then going with cleaning company as she is working for household only. Thanks.

Hi,

Ur mom only work in Sengkang or Punggol area? Other area she is not keen?? I am looking for a part-time helper urgently....

mz85

Hi,

Ur mom only work in Sengkang or Punggol area? Other area she is not keen?? I am looking for a part-time helper urgently....
Hi kodomo1973,

I think for area if pretty accessible like near MRT or direct bus from sengkang, or near sengkang/ punggol. She is fine with it. Like Serangoon, Hougang and recently there's one asking at Boon Keng, 2 mins walk to MRT she is fine too.

Just a note, my mum's weekends slot is full. She is left with weekday afternoon slot for now. And starting from May her weekday morning is available, as she will be stopping work for the household who is moving further.

You're staying at?

Last edited:
Hi kodomo1973,

I think for area if pretty accessible like near MRT or direct bus from sengkang, or near sengkang/ punggol. She is fine with it. Like Serangoon, Hougang and recently there's one asking at Boon Keng, 2 mins walk to MRT she is fine too.

Just a note, my mum's weekends slot is full. She is left with weekday afternoon slot for now. And starting from May her weekday morning is available, as she will be stopping work for the household who is moving further.

You're staying at?

The nearest MRT is Little India. What time in the afternoon slot is she available? Thanks

mz85

The nearest MRT is Little India. What time in the afternoon slot is she available? Thanks
Hi,

I have asked my mother, she mentioned the road there is pretty complex. Hence, she can't commit, as she can lost her way pretty easily. Thanks for your interest. :)

mz85

Nevermind, guess u r posting for fun. I m not keen now. Thanks
Hi,

please be reasonable. I do not have the time to post for fun, neither am I someone who is so bored to that extend. I can make better use of my time in doing something more meaningful.

Just because my mum doesn't want to go over your place to work for you, doesn't mean that i'm kidding around. Everyone has their preference and rights to choose where they want to work at. Even for job seekers. Just that Little India is a place my mother doesn't prefer to work at. And kindly don't make such assumption, that i'm posting for fun. And now it seems like you're the one who is posting for fun rather.

Well, i'm not here for fight, but your assumption is ridiculing me. You could rather say, "it's alright, thanks". Then to ASSUME that i'm posting for fun. Assumption is never a good thing, as there's no confirmation.So, kindly don't assume without having evident or confirmation. You might throw yourself in deep trouble.

rockprincess

Hi,

I would like to recommend my mum. She does part time cleaning for house hold and she has been in this line about 10 years. And recently there is a household who employs her almost daily for almost 7 or 8 years for clean up is moving to somewhere further and inaccessible. Hence, my mum decided not to work for them anymore. BTW, her available slot is only for weekdays afternoon, as weekends she is fully booked. Coming May, she will be available for certain days in the morning slot.

She prefers area like Sengkang and punggol. If you're interested do pm me for her contact or email me at zhu85 at hotmail dot com. Any questions you may call her and inquire.

She's pretty easy going and have been getting referrals from other household who she worked for. So, you can see how satisfied they are with my mum and they have no complains at all. And she did a few household at sengkang, but moved further and hoped that my mum would still work for them, but due to inaccessibility my mum decline. If you stays at SengKang or Punggol, and need part time house cleaner, please pm/ email me.

Thanks!

Hi,
I need a part time maid to help me with cleaning on week days . I stay in Sengkang. I have PM you my requirement but did not receive any replies so far. Pls send me her her no. so that I can contact her.

Thanks San

Raynoid

Hi,
i have a part time home cleaner to intro. I'm not her agent or what, just to help her to find part time cleaning job and she offer reasonable price. She is hardworking and a person who is clean. She is Singaporean and have experience in this area. She only speak chinese.

Last edited:
Hi,

Thanks!

Hi, I stay at Yew Tee (walking distance from yew tee mrt. Would ur mum be available to help me?

hi all

anyone still looking for PT maid. My maid stays near Aljunied area.

pls pm me if you need her details. She has been a great help to me for many years now.
Hello,
Just wondering your maid still worked for you? I am looking for one good helper urgently. Thanks.

Dear ladies,

SQUEEKY CLEANING SERVICES provides part-time local/PR domestic helpers island wide to help you with your day-to-day CLEANING WOES! such as sweeping/vacuuming & mopping your entire apartment, washing of toilets, ironing, laundry services on a daily, weekly or fortnightly at a reasonable rate.

Allergic to dust??? Rather spend your precious time in a much more worthwhile manner???
We provide monthly spring cleaning services: Wiping windows & grills, cleaning your ceiling fans/stand fans, cleaning of cabinets and wardrobes, etc

Having functions, parties or event? Please don't hesitate to call us. We'll be ready to lend you a helping hand during your event & clean up your 'pre-party' & 'post-party' hassle too!!!

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Vanessa Sharlani
SQUEEKY CLEANING SERVICES
Human Resource Executive
6415 1650 (Office)
Hello, does your company still provide cleaning services? Any agency fees? What is the cost now? Thanks

epscleanz

Eps cleanz procharge part time cleaner, spring cleaning, disinfecting and etc with good service and reasonable rates with no agent fees, no additional charge and no replacement charge.
call us for more information at 90110328 or visit our website: EPScleanz: Best Cleaning Service

11Nov11

Hi all,

I'm on the lookout for a part-time helper for housekeeping duties fortnightly on Sat mornings about 4hrs/session and about $10/hr.

Please drop me a PM if you have any recommendations.

Thanks!

mau733n

Hi ladies...
My mum recently took up some cleaning jobs & the families who trialed her were very satisfied. Currently she has 4 families each on Mon/Tue/Sat/Sun. If you are looking for a PT cleaner in Yishun/Sembawang/Woodlands, do email me. Her charges are normal minimum 4 hrs at $50. mau733n@gmail.com.

hi, i a know a maid who does an excellent job every time she comes to my place for the past year and she doesnt need supervision. her name is mdm ang
her rates are $12.50 per hour. minimum of 3 hours. her number is 84817256.
she is a singaporean. i checked her ic.
Hi Sulina,

You still engage Mdm Ang service? I need a PT urgently, please advise me. Thanks in advance.