Passport photos for bb under 1yrs old

mummypooh

Hi mummies,

I would like to Noe hw do u take yr bb passport photos? Juz go photo studio like kodak, fuji? But wun d bb figet ard ? My boy does have a passport pic taken when he was 2 days old but it's totally dun like him.so different & my boy cant even recognise himself.Keke.

As our child grow up v fast, do does their face. So do we need to change their passport frequently? Me can't wait to bring my boy for holiday !!!keke

diymummy

I made my son's passport when he was 4 mths. We laid him on a white sheet and used a camera to take his picture. Then we applied for his passport online where we can upload the digital photo.

You don't have to change the passport frequently. Change it when it expires or when the immigration people tell you that you have to change it.

Phoebii Cheng

Yes I agree with diymummy....you don't hv to change ur bb's passports unless the immigration asks you to change.....

For me, I only made my son's passports when he was abt 18mths.....

allycat

I made the girls' passport when they were around 6 months old, changed their pictures when around 3 years old

Jacelynling

I made my son's passport when he was 4 mths. We laid him on a white sheet and used a camera to take his picture. Then we applied for his passport online where we can upload the digital photo.

You dont't have to change the passport frequently. Change it when it expires or when the immigration people tell you that you have to change it.
Hi ,

You mean that parent and baby not need personally go down ICA to do the passport for baby?
Just through apply online will do ?

May i know what's the procedure for apply through online ?

:tlaugh:

diymummy

Hi ,

You mean that parent and baby not need personally go down ICA to do the passport for baby?
Just through apply online will do ?

May i know what's the procedure for apply through online ?

:tlaugh:
You can go to ICA website and apply. But for collection you'll need to be there together with your baby to collect it because they need to look at your baby.

angelwendy

Hi all... i got question to ask too... may i know how long to do babies passport?? i mean how long i will receive? & how much it cost??

apollo

i took ds's passport photo on my own, using digital cam. tt time he alrdy can sit well so we just let him sit against the wall to take the pic.

no nd to keep changing ur bb's passport photo. if the photo cannot 'pass', they will let u noe.

i submitted the passport application online, i think cost ard $70 if i'm not wrong. it takes only 3 wking days and they will send u a letter (a card to be exact) to inform u that u can collect the passport alrdy. and pls make appt online b4 going down. my FIL didnt make appt and waited at ICA for more than 2 hrs just to get his passport. and we made appt, once we get our number, the next min our number was being called.

diymummy

Yes it costs $70 if you apply online. $80 if you apply at ICA itself.

You will be able to collect your passport usually within 2 weeks but might be slightly longer during peak periods eg school hols.

Yes, when you're informed that you can go down to collect your child's passport, make an appt online. On that day, bring the info letter down to get your queue number from a machine. Thereafter, waiting time is approx 10min to get his/her passport.

You'll need to bring your baby down for collection.