PD say she doesnt like milk.. so....

Ting

Hello all mummies,

Diymummy,i let edlycia try abit of rice cereal just now n she likes it.. she ate 10teaspoons in total.. i tried e rice cereal n also find it too sweet.. I saw online there's a spree for organic bellamy rice cereal.. is that ok?

Meiteoh, for e fruit which one is ok to start with? I will go survery another pediatrician for 2nd opinion also..

Ting, actually edlycia hav been drinkin 120ML on e 2nd month then suddenly she rejects n always end up with 30ML balance or sometimes even more..
Doc ask me does either me or hubby dont like milk, then i say me .. she say thats also e cause of it..
sorry to say this, but i think it is rather bullshit, n to come from a paed. omg.
i think quite unprofessional to say that.

actually she prob drank 120 ml then reduce to abt 90 ml, might be cos she had a growth spurth at tt time, thus she increased milk intake then now reduced.

diymummy

Hi felzdown,

I've personally not tried Bellamy cereal for my boy. You might want to ask around more to see what the review for this cereal is like...

To me, as long as no other added ingredients, and if they use only 1 grain, it should be ok.

Feliz

My girl at her 4th month check up is somewhat close to your girl's stats. she weighs 5.4KG & is 60CM which slightly below the 25 percentile. Her milk intake is about 90ML to 120ML every 3 hourly (EBM). Doc says she's on the smaller side but if baby is eating well, peeing & pooing well and is happy all's good.

Doc did say that if we want her to gain more weight then mix a small portion of rice cereal into her milk and slowly increase the consistency over time to get her used.

We decided not to do that as she hasn't had that keen interest in using eating and we feel that all babies grow differently and as long as she's happy and eating well, so be it

hello adelynn!.. long time no "see".. heheh.. ur girl also abt e same like mine uh but only she take breastmilk but mine FM.. anyway hows e meeting up session? anymore comin up?

Feliz

sorry to say this, but i think it is rather bullshit, n to come from a paed. omg.
i think quite unprofessional to say that.

actually she prob drank 120 ml then reduce to about 90 ml, might be cos she had a growth spurth at that time, thus she increased milk intake then now reduced.

actually this is not e PD that i always see, cos e one i always see was not on shift.. den no choice kena this one.. but i tot growth spurt are drinkin more milk rather den lesser?

Feliz

Hi felzdown,

I've personally not tried Bellamy cereal for my boy. You might want to ask around more to see what the review for this cereal is like...

To me, as long as no other added ingredients, and if they use only 1 grain, it should be ok.

ohok.. wat u mean by 1 grain ah? n no other added ingredients means no gluten & sugar only ?

Stan

was asked to start edlycia on white rice at 4month old.. I ask her issit to do with e milk brand,she say no cos if its is then she would hav reject it long time ago..

pediatrician also say edlycia too small for her age now, she's 5.9kg 60cm..

anyone baby also like that??
i think every baby is different. my baby is almost 6mths and she is 6.2kg..
at first i also worry cos willl hear a lot of babies like 8kg, 9kg...but now as long she is happy and healthy... they will catch up in no time!!

Feliz

i think every baby is different. my baby is almost 6mths and she is 6.2kg..
at first i also worry cos willl hear a lot of babies like 8kg, 9kg...but now as long she is happy and healthy... they will catch up in no time!!
Hi stan, i kinda agree with u.. cos diff bb diff "pattern".. heheh..

allycat

Hey felzdown, dont worry too much. Every child is a special individual so dont stress yourself by comparing her with other kids :D

meiteoh

One way of looking at her low weight is this: you can carry her for longer periods and she can wear her smaller sized clothes for far longer! (I always tell this to myself!) XD

adelynn

hello adelynn!.. long time no "see".. heheh.. your girl also about e same like mine uh but only she take breastmilk but mine FM.. anyway hows e meeting up session? anymore comin up?
Hey how are you? Ya lor, she's on the smaller side according to PD but i see her got 'spare tyres' le

Yeap, the mummies want to arrange another one? keen?

Feliz

Hey how are you? Ya , she's on the smaller side according to pediatrician but i see her got 'spare tyres'

Yeap, the mummies want to arrange another one? keen?

heheh.. edlycia also got spare tyres on her thigh..

when is e nex one? include me in!.. =) but i abit worry cos my girl not friendly one, she see pple near her or carry her, she will scream like mad.. so i scare later affect everybody mood.. :embarrassed:

adelynn

heheh.. edlycia also got spare tyres on her thigh..

when is e nex one? include me in!.. =) but i abit worry cos my girl not friendly one, she see pple near her or carry her, she will scream like mad.. so i scare later affect everybody mood.. :embarrassed:
ya lor, so when her PD says she's below the average, small sized, i looked at her and then looked at my girl's spare types and went 'huh'? haha

next one not firmed up yet, nobody responded to cony's post :p aiya all babies scream and by now we should be all used to it so no worries :p

Feliz

ya , so when her pediatrician says she's below the average, small sized, i looked at her and then looked at my girl's spare types and went 'huh'? haha

next one not firmed up yet, nobody responded to cony's post :p aiya all babies scream and by now we should be all used to it so no worries :p
Hehehe.. Ok den keep me updated ya.. U gt my num right?