Pearl Powder for BB?

Hi all,

Anyone once hear ur mum or MIL tok abt giving BB pearl powder?

my MIL give saying good...bt to me i dun see effect on her though she claim is SUPER good for complexion.

twinstar

My mum also give it to my baby but she say one month can only consume once or twice as too much might not be good for the baby.

I disagree with giving pearl powder. my nanny found it somewhere that pearl actually contains some harmful thing in it. couldnt rem if its mercury she told me.
Theres no scientific evidence to show that its good for the babies but just some old folks saying its good. I took lots of pearl powder when i was young, mum made it into capsule 4 me. cos they believe its coolin, gives good/smooth complexion & worst they say its good to make me brave?!!!
Now i find it R.u.b.b.i.s.h. sorry mummies.
i think its better to consult the pd..

January84

oh... but my MIL said was good ley, I give to my BB the night b4 his jab, other time nv give de. . .

my SIL give to her DD everyday when her DD was v, young last time, they said when she grows will not get sick. so far, no fever or flu for about 1.5 - 2 years...

but not sure is it due to the pearl powder or just that she is healthy.

Hi all,

my MIL give saying good...bt to me i dun see effect on her though she claim is SUPER good for complexion.

hi all mummies,

thanks for being active to this thread.

me didnt give my bb pearl powder, she only hv fever wen she had several teeths popping out frm her gums. Thats all.

Yes i agreed, is best to consult doc/pd b4 giving our precious any medicine esp chn medicine. After having so many negative news abt chinese products. i think is better to be safe nw than regret lata.

I give my bb drink sliced 'pao shen bian' a nite b4 jab.

January84

hi all mummies,

thanks for being active to this thread.

me didnt give my bb pearl powder, she only hv fever wen she had several teeths popping out frm her gums. Thats all.

Yes i agreed, is best to consult doc/pd b4 giving our precious any medicine esp chn medicine. After having so many negative news abt chinese products. i think is better to be safe nw than regret lata.

I give my bb drink sliced 'pao shen bian' a nite b4 jab.
me also give my bb drink that, a small bottle one, on the night b4 his jab, . .

CanCanMum

Hi all,

For girls ok, for boys, the medical hall uncle says tat cannot give too much or too often coz it will reduce their sperm count.

jaclyn13

Hi all,

is it? i dun noe abt this.. but i noe tat pearl powder help to clear bb's jaucdine. my grandma give my bb eat 2 times when he was born out on the 2nd day. tats all.. after tat nvr give le... this is wat i heard frm my grandma