Pek Chey ! Fire !!!

j0reen

wa.. FIRE sia !!! now my baby gurl ish only 4mth+.. my MIL wadeva food oso feed her. Including cheese, sweet and blablabla. c liao, I v FIRE sia. I hint her tat she cant eat, she STILL FEED HER !!!

den now, I feed her the original Baby Mama, she dont wan to eat liao. Cos no taste liao ma. walau ~ teach me wad to do !!! BUAY TA HAN !!!

apollo

wa.. FIRE sia !!! now my baby gurl ish only 4mth+.. my mother in law wadeva food also feed her. Including cheese, sweet and blablabla. c , I very FIRE sia. I hint her that she cant eat, she STILL FEED HER !!!

then now, I feed her the original Baby Mama, she dont want to eat . Cos no taste . walau ~ teach me what to do !!! BUAY TA HAN !!!
4mth+ is too young for many foods esp cheese, sweet etc.. and many types of cheese are not suitable for babies!

dont hint ur mil, tell her straight that ur baby is too young for sll these foods...

Ting

yeah dont hint alr. 4 mths only!!just tell her strat canot eat.
omg, 4 mths eat all these, later gam zek next time ahhh~

CanCanMum

wa.. FIRE sia !!! now my baby gurl ish only 4mth+.. my mother in law wadeva food also feed her. Including cheese, sweet and blablabla. c , I very FIRE sia. I hint her that she cant eat, she STILL FEED HER !!!

then now, I feed her the original Baby Mama, she dont want to eat . Cos no taste . walau ~ teach me what to do !!! BUAY TA HAN !!!
*sayangz*~~

its difficult to tell MIL off...but bopianz~~ u gotta do it nicely......

everytime i bring baber to MIL place, he sure comes home with cough and phelgm deee....coz ya lor, diff to tell the inlaws off.....zzzzzzz.....

tell them cannot, they will say "aiya last time we oso like tat or aiya a little nebber mind one la,......"

my son will be taken care by babysitteer who is my neighbor .. hope wont have too much problems .. i will also try to minimize contacts of my son with mother in law coz my mother in law always like to quote last time tis, last time that .. last time ma da wear hot pants!

Last edited:

CanCanMum

my son will be taken care by babysitteer who is my neighbor .. hope wont have too much problems .. i will also try to minimize contacts of my son with mother in law coz my mother in law always like to quote last time tis, last time that .. last time da wear hot pants!
and last time MATA wear shorts *giGGles* wahhahah~~~:p

Old generation sure say, this can that cannot but hey let them be...I have been there too...Till I am too tired to say or repeat myself. So if want less problems, either stay at your own house or try to avoid as much as possible. If not more FIRE...wait the whole flat came down.....

j0reen

*sayangz*~~

its difficult to tell mother in law off...but bopianz~~ you gotta do it nicely......

everytime i bring baber to mother in law place, he sure comes home with cough and phelgm deee....coz ya , diff to tell the inlaws off.....zzzzzzz.....

tell them cannot, they will say "aiya last time we also like that or aiya a little nebber mind one ,......"
YES! tats wad my MIL thy all say.. -.- I nw staying with her, hw to avoid? hais ~ damn pek chey..

CanCanMum

YES! tats what my mother in law thy all say.. -.- I now staying with her, hw to avoid? hais ~ damn pek chey..
cannot avoid lorrr

juz listen one ear in one ear out

coz they like to base on their LAST TIME experience.....zzzzzzz

jxmummy

i agree with mummy reginakoh, just tell yr MIL straight to her face, this concern abt yr baby's health, it's a serious matter. tell her babies now and in the past are different. maybe u can tell her last time police wear bemudas, haha!!!

diymummy

Or during next pd check up bring your mil along and you can mention to the pd that your baby has been eating all those stuff and let the pd tell your mil not to feed if just your words are not sufficient...

Or is it possible to ask your dh to tell his mother?

j0reen

yea.. hais ~ den now she cooks the gor gor one, my darling gurl dont wanna eat, she kpkb. den I tell her lors, "of cos lahs, tat one no taste, she where wan to eat? she now ONLY eat those got taste one lors.."

pink_daisy

some old grandmothers just want to feed their grandchildren everything, anything so they will become chubby chubby.... they tink by giving the child tis and tat, the child will grow chubby and CUTE... at least tats wat my mil tinks...oso anyhow give my child tis n tat...

j0reen

Or during next pediatrician check up bring your mother in law along and you can mention to the pediatrician that your baby has been eating all those stuff and let the pediatrician tell your mother in law not to feed if just your words are not sufficient...

Or is it possible to ask your dear husband to tell his mother?
I already tell my dear husband abt it. But he nw at wrk, n I Jus complained. c hw lors.. altho thy didnt really let my darlin girl swallow those items dwn. but she taste those super got taste food liao. dont wan plain de liao.. -.-

after her 4th mth, this ish the list of items tat my MIL let her taste:
-drumstick
-hotdog
-sweet
-cheese
-Sliced Tender BBQ Pork 肉干
-prawn
-roast chicken meat
-watermelon
-banana
-apple

powerful arhs? 虽然只是让我的宝贝舔那些食物而已,但是,我女儿已经不喜欢吃那些无味道的了.. but thanks god, she still drink milk. -.- *sigh*

diymummy

OMG!!!!!

Stuff like hot dog and bak kua is highly salted!!! Baby's liver cannot tahan lehh....

Actually when did you discover your mil feeding all these to your dd??? That's quite a long list of things that she has gone through...

j0reen

since she's 4mth old. n GUESS WAD? SHE FEED HER BAK KUA AGAIN.. still come in tell me, "u c, your daughter eating bak kua. she cried until bth, den I open it give her eat.. she stop crying.. hahaha"

but MY DARLING GURL ONLY WAN TO SLP, NOT WAN HER BAK KUA !!! -.-

diymummy

liew... raelly fainted siah.... tonight when your dh come back better ask your dh to speak to your mil....

diymummy

Ya... be present.... Make it clear... for the sake of your child.... The blame game won't do good to anyone....